BARYON MODE ~

OH GOD. 
CHAPTER 100 AND 31K READS. 
I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 100: Baryon Mode ~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"I DONT CARE FOR THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES." Isshiki bolted towards the hokage who walked towards him.

But suddenly, Naruto appeared behind Isshiki faster than ever and punched the Otsutsuki into the ground. He quickly got up, attacking once only for the Uzumaki to dodge each of his attacks.

"Gah!" Isshiki glared after sending another punch that the hokage dodged again 

"Quit darting around--!"

Naruto punched the Otsutsuki, cutting off his words and staring calmly at him.

The same boxes appeared over Naruto, and he held them up with the nine-tails.

"Boruto!" Ahmya got up, jumping away with the boy in her arms and placing them further away from the damage being caused by the hokages new power.

She watched as Naruto constantly punched and defeated Isshiki, even stopping rods that the monster had shrunk, as if they were nothing and tossing them.

"I can barely track them with my rinnegan..." Sasuke nodded.

"Same here."

Naruto suddenly dropped to one knee, panting.

"Dad!"

"Dammit!"

"I see." Isshiki smirked slightly.

"That rapid jump in your abilities and power was a life-shortening gamble. Well, sorry." He walked towards Naruto.

"Looks like you lost your bet, Uzumaki Naruto." Blood flowed down Isshikis mouth unexpectedly, and he dropped to the ground.

"Ugh!!" He coughed.

"Hokage you---!! What have you done?!!"

"Heh. Now begins the real game!" He stood once more.

"To see which of us dies first!" Naruto disappeared from their sight, attacking Isshiki once again with immense speed that he couldn't have possible seen him.