Belong on this team

Walking around the village after completing her training with the Hokage, Ahmyas mind couldn't help but wander towards Deepa.

That monster.

Why was she thinking like this? She didn't understand why...

It was a completely new feeling to her. To want to kill someone, yet it didn't feel wrong in this case.

It was as if Mitsuki had been more important to her than Hikaru was...But that wasn't the case as to why she didn't kill Sota.

She knew why she didn't.

It was because Hikaru was already Dead. But Mitsuki was alive. And She wanted him to wake up, with the satisfaction of hearing his attacker had been killed.

But she also wanted to kill him.

She wanted to kill Deepa So Bad....

Was this change bad? Would her Grandfather and father be disappointed in her? But this was normal, Right?

She was still Ahmya. She wasn't going to change Too Much. Just. A. Bit.

THUD!

She blinked.

"Sumimasen! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She turned to the young boy with only coldness visible in her eye.

Without realizing, The boy had begun trembling in fear at her expression. Only when a familiar head popped itself beside the boy, did she blink out of her state.

"Ahmya, what the hells wrong with ya? Don't go scaring kids!" She bends down and pats the boys hair.

"Gomen. I was a little tired. Just watch where your going, Kay?" His previous fear had been washed away by her grin and replaced by his own happiness.

"Yes! Thank you!" He runs away with the rest of his friends.

Ahmya quickly turns around and starts walking again only for a hand to grab her wrist.

"Hey..." It was soft and gentle.

"What's wrong?"

"Shikadai..." She whispers his name, showing him she knew he was there.

"I'll be going now. See you-"

"Are you blaming yourself for Mitsuki?" She frowns.

"Don't say it wasn't my fault-!"

"I'm not. In fact, I'm going to tell you the opposite." She blinks in surprise and looks at him. 

"You were the captain, So technically you take responsibility for everything. Meaning, it was your fault. Mitsuki, Sarada, and Boruto almost died because of you." Her eyes darken.

"But theres no point in sulking, yeah?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Take the fact that they almost died, to get stronger. Ensure that they wont Ever Get hurt that bad again. Make sure you Protect Them with everything you've got." He let's go of her wrist and places his arms behind his head.