"Release My Fiance!"

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

.

/

.

Chapter 93: "Release My Fiance!"

.

/

.

/

.

"WHAT THE HELL IS AMADO DOING HERE, KAWAKI?" As soon as Ahmya heard Shikadai was in risk of dying because of a Kara member, she grit her teeth and thought of a way to get him out.

Oh... She realized she could do it, but she would probably die instead.

Alright! Sound's like a plan!" SHe quickly teleported to outside the hospital and kept teleporting until she was outside the gates and in front of the scene.

"Ahh..." Amado's attention was directed to Ahmya.

"Megumi. It's been a while." She frowned and raised her hand slowly, pointing at him with a glare.

"Release my fiance, baka." Everyone excluding Amado and Shikadai who was passed out, anime fell.

"Fiance? My, my, you sure have changed." He smiled as she huffed.

"Just let him go."

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Why? I need to speak to the hokage, of course. Which I am and will be entering the village."

"Then let him go!"

"Tsk Tsk, I raised you better than that so you wouldn't end up as a baka."

"You didn't raise me, boke!"

"Hmph." She crossed her arms and focused her attention on the boy with the bomb strapped around his neck.

"I heard you've made quite the name for yourself. Akira really saved you."

"Of course. I just remembered him and you recently, so..." She swapped spots with Shikadai and sat on the ground with crossed legs and arms.

"Let's catch up, Old man Amado." He grinned.

"You've gotten soft, Megumi."

"Just go already. And don't even think about injecting me with that sleeping crap thingy."

 He snorted.

"Too late. I already thought of it." Her brow twitched.

"Oi! Take us to the hokage!"