Kashin Koji

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 95: Kashin Koji~

.

/

.

"THE SUKUNA HIKONA, ISSHIKI'S SECRET JUTSU."

"It can shrink almost anything and restore it almost instantly too. The only exception is living things. He can shrink himself, but no other living thing."

"So...Would my ability be...My teleporting?"

"I'm not sure." He mutters while looking at her.

"But otherwise, anything goes....Even flames..."

"What a simple but fearsome ability. So how does masked guy plan to deal with it?" The Nara questions.

"Oh, we anticipated this happening, of course. In fact, that's why we chose to strike now."

"What the- He's starting to burn again!" They yell while looking at the screen.

"He'd barely started recovering from his battle against the two of you. So it's impossible for him to continuously shrink the eternally burning fire of the flaming mountains right now."

"Seems like...A rather abrupt end. This...Is the way to kill an Otsutsuki?" Ahmya deadpans.

"Are you even listening? Your the hokage but still a dunce." His eyes turn to white circles at the Hatake's scolding.

"He's got Karma. As long as they have the karma...The Otsutsuki don't die. They'll keep on resurrecting." She frowns while explaining as Sasuke nods.

"Otsutsuki Isshiki currently, he's got Jigen and Kawaki...Two vessels implanted with karma. In short, he can comeback to life twice." He looked at Amado.

"Isn't that right, Amado? Based on you explanations. And now you're going to tell us how to take him down give that fact, correct?"

"..."

"...That is correct, Sasuke. You've a good grasp of things."

"You also mentioned earlier that if Isshiki were to reincarnate in Kawaki's body rather than the unsuitable Jigen, we wouldn't be able to stop him and it'd be the end of our world."