-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.

Random Pic Above For U lovely readers~!

"You should be resting." The two genin turned around in shock, to see their jounin teammate.

"A-Ahmya?! Your supposed to be resting!"

"I just said that to you. Don't tell me you plan on getting revenge?"

Four days had passed and with the help of Sakura and a little exercise, Ahmya was doing much better than a normal person would.
Well....

She wasn't normal.

Normal is bad.

Anyways.

She had a really bad feeling, and as they say, the Hatake's hunch is never wrong.

"Of course not." Boruto answered.

"We just want to tell Sensei something." She rose an eyebrow, her right rinnegan eye piercing his blue orbs, causing him to sweat.

"Don't be too long." They gape at her retreating figure.

"And tell sensei he should stuff his wallet. I want ramen later..." Their dumbfounded expressions turned to deadpans with sweatdropps.

"Your not coming?"

"Naru-nii and Dad are both hokage, so they assigned 24/7 ANBU watch on me, seeing how I always escape from hospitals..."She grumbled in annoyance.

"Which also means there are ANBU watching and possibly listening right now, So hurry up!" She walks away and smirks lightly when she hears quiet and quick footsteps exit out the window.

She sighs and opens the window of her room.

'Maybe I can try and escape-'

"What are you doing, Young lady?" Sweat coats her forehead as her leg remains on the window sill.

She slowly turns around to see the terrifying face of her uncle.

     "Could it be..That your sneaking out...?"

'You put uncle Tenzo on the ANBU watching me?! ARE YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!? HES ALMOST AS SCARY AS YOU!'

The ANBU from behind their captain watch amused with hidden smirks under their masks.

"N-No S-Sir..." He moves closer with a small glare.

"Are you sure...!?" She squints her eyes before jumping out the window, leaving the ANBU standing there for a second along with their shocked captain.

"Did she just run away from captain?"

"Kids got guts..."

"What are you waiting for? After her!"

Ahmya runs away, ignoring the small pain in her feet and runs to the only place she could think of.