Chapter 104

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● CONNECTED ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"Tch. I've never been so bored in my life." Kakashi sighs and drops the book next to her frowning figure.

"C'mon, last book."

"About the human body."

"Yeah. Interesting, right?"

"Sure, whatever." She yawned and worked on the next batch. Eventually Kakashi left to his room to do something which she didn't care about, leaving her to work on the books for two whole hours before finishing.

Laying her head on the desk, she smiled tiredly at the thought of a particular Uchiha.

"Hah, Sarada. Being hokage's gonna suck with all the paperwork ya gotta do." Her eyes droop as her consciousness slips.

"But...I'll be by your...Side..."

No longer than thirty minutes later, the elder Hatake had walked out of his room.

"It worked, huh?" 

Ahmya had been staying up for almost a week now. She hid her eyebags with a genjutsu and kept her body language neutral. Well, unless you were her father, you wouldn't be able to tell that her 'Neutral body language' was actually very strange.

He'd given her a sleeping pill Sakura told him to use, to ensure she'd at least get eight hours of sleep.

With a sigh, he carefully picked her up and walked to her room, lightly kicking the door open. 

After tucking her in, he looked at the photo by her bed and picked it up, staring at it.

"I just hope your team doesn't end up anything like mine..." The thought of his daughter becoming rogue badly hurt him, but he pushed those emotions aside since they'd already sorted them out.