How To Kill An Otsutsuki.

.

/

.

/

.

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 94: How To Kill An Otsutsuki.

"YOU WERE CREATED TO KILL ME?" 

"Indeed." Koji confirms.

"That is my supreme objective and my reason for existing."

"What's going on? He's planning to kill Jigen?!"

"They're both members of Kara, right? Why are they fighting each other?"

"Koji and I were both playing at being members. Our true motive was to take him down. Jigen was severely drained in that battle against you. It's now or never. This is a perfect opportunity we won't ever see again."

"Reason for existing, huh? You're a pathetic man. No matter which way you put it..In the end you're nothing more than a tool being used by Amado."

"I'm fine with being a tool." He places his hand in a sign.

"For that's what shinobi are."

"Rubbish!" Jigen charges with a glare.

"Fire style!: Flame bombs!" Jigen absorbs the attack easily but  Koji keeps blasting them until he appears behind Jigen. 

"Toad oil bombs!"

"Gah! What an unpleasant jutsu." Jigen looks at the sudden toad on his back as Koji suddenly lights the oil on fire.

Ahmya glances at Naruto to see he most likely had the same thoughts as her.

'He fights like pery-Sage...'

"I guess it was futile." He engages in hand to hand combat with Jigen to which they both tie and jump away.

"It seems you really are serious about turning on me, Kashin Koji. I do hope you're prepared to die."

"That's my line, lord Jigen. Or rather...Otsutsuki Isshiki."

"Otsutsuki Isshiki!" Ahmya exclaims.

"That's right. That is Jigen's true identity, or rather...It would be more correct to say his real form."

"Otsutsuki Isshiki. He came to our planet long ago along with Otsutsuki Kaguya."