If Ahmya and Shika were married

HAHAHAHA THIS IS RANDOM AND I SUDDENLY GOT THE IDEA SO PLSSSSSSSS ENJOY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

/

.

/

.

Location: Hokages Office ~ Konohagakure

Chapter Filler~! Enjoy~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

"Enter." Ahmya stands beside Sarada as the woman sorts through hokages work.

Shikadai and Boruto walk in, the blonde with his cocky and soft smirk while the Nara held a soft smile and his face visibly brightened upon seeing his wife.

"Maa, You need something?"

"No. Boruto just wanted to visit his wife, like me." Sarada raises an eyebrow at Boruto whos cheeks were dusted pink.

"W-What?! Speak for yourself Shikadai!" 

"Fine then. I wanted to see my amazing and powerful wife." She smirked as he walked cloer.

"Ya know it. I'm the exact definition of that, you just forgot the hot part."

"Ehh..." She glared at him while he chuckles, holding her waist though she was almost as tall as him.

"Just kidding." As their lips were about to connect, Boruto and Sarada interrupt them.

"Go outside and kiss. This is the Hokage's office." Ahmya snickers, walking outside but says something to annoy them before closing the door.

"Let's go, Shika! We mustn't be cock blockers now, isn't that right?" His cheeks flushed red.

"R-Right..." She walks in the hallway alongside her husband after hearing Boruto yell at her.

"YA DAMN, DOBE! NOW SARADA'S EMBARRASSED, TTEBASA!"

"Oops." She chuckles and walks outside to the grassy area.

"So, You do know it was working hours right?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"I know, but I just came from the mission with Boruto and missed you, so I wanted to see you. I knew you would be busy so i'm sorry if we interrupted something important-"