Parent Teacher Conference

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ahmya Hatake.

Chapter 9: Parent Teacher Conference

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Parent teacher conference.

Shoot.

 God really hates me.

Currently, I was sitting beside my old man and listening to my teachers report about my academy records.

I was trying to hide as much as I could, knowing if he said one thing bad about her the 6th hokage would punish her.

"Your grades are amazing, grades to rival even that of Itachi Uchiha." She smiles.

"But!" 

It falls.

"Your participation is not the greatest! She insults her classmates and only participates with specific people such as Mitsuki, Boruto, And Shikadai." 

Dad Glares at me and I hide even more."She could have possibly had the second highest score in Academy history if she participated and skipped less" 

Oh no.

Ooooooh No.

 he didn't know I was skipping. I can feel the sweat falling down my head as he slapped the back of my head.

"Ow ow ow!" I cried as shino-sensei sweatdropps.

"You weren't aware?" He asks.

"No. In fact I had no idea." Shino-Sensei looks at him strangely.

"We sent you a lot of absence letters, you should have received at least one." 

(Switching POV btw)

 Kakashis eye twitches as he grabs her ear and pulls on it while keeping his calm face on.

"Care to explain why I dont have any of those letters Ahmi?" She tries taking of his hand but hes kept a firm grip.