'Pretty Eyes'

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ahmya Hatake.

Chapter 9: 'Pretty Eyes'

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The red haired girl stepped outside of the house, Feeling happy that she could finally leave the house. Just as she took her first step she felt herself get hoisted onto someones back.

"T-Tou-San!"

"Yo!" he smiled at her and began walking towards the Academy. Ahmyas cheeks tinted pink as she attempted to get off his back.

"Don't even try it. You just recovered so don't push yourself." 

" Tou-San your acting rather weird, Are you alright?"

"What do you mean weird?"

"I mean your actually being nice. And your ordering me around a lot."

"Im always nice." She deadpanned "And your a teenager. If I dont order you around than you'll go around doing anything and everything and we can't have you doing that now can we?"

"That was a bad way of saying your beginning to act like a parent." She smirked.

"Hush." She suddenly remembered she was on his back and once again struggled.

"Otou-San. I promise I'm not sick anymore, I can walk fine!" Her father carried her to the academy just to be sure.

"Its fine! I may be retired but I'm still fit!" She deadpanned at the man she called father and hid her face in embarrassment. Kakashi noticed this and smirked.

"Oh~ Are you embarrassed~?"

"U-Urusei! Of course I'm not! Now put me down!" Kakashi laughed as he passed by A familiar blue eyed boy. The boys eyes widened as he ran towards his Best-friend and rival.

"Hey Ahmya! How you doing? We haven't seen you in a while yah know!" The girl mumbled a small 'Yeah' And hid her eyes from his view, He rose an eyebrow at her and his eyes held confusion. Kakashi shifted her so that they were facing Boruto fully.