No longer a Shinobi.

Three knocks sounded to her room. After a few days of house arrest, Ahmya didn't really do anything but lay in bed and read. She walks up to her door and opens it. She looks up to see Kakashi looking down at her.

"Sit down on your bed." 

She blinks and obeys. He walks into her room and stands in front of her while staring. Ahmya gulps quietly and looks away from him.

"Do..Do you need something?" She looks away and waits. It's silent for a few minutes before Kakashi finally decides to clear his throat and speak.

"Your team is back. With Mitsuki as well." She snaps her head up with wide eyes.

"Lord Ohnoki Died. And they solved any other problems."

"Ohnoki...Died?"

"Mitsuki Is currently being interrogated. They decided a Punishment for you all."

 He reaches his hand out towards her head. He pulls her headband off her head and slightly roughly clutches it in his hands. Her eyes widen once she realizes what this mean't.

"You are No longer A chunin, Or genin. You are no longer a Shinobi."

She stares at the ground as her lower lip trembles only slightly. Kakashi stares at her as if expecting her to retort or take the headband Back. But...Nothing.

"I-I understand...Is Mitsuki...Alright?"  she stares at Kakashi, as he stares back.

Alright?"  she stares at Kakashi, as he stares back

"Hes fine. I already told you he's being Interrogated. Hes In solitary right now. That's all you need to know." 

He slowly turns around, still clutching her headband while his other hand stays in his pocket. He closes the door without looking back at Ahmya. Ahmya does nothing for a few seconds and Since she couldn't use chakra, she couldn't check if Kakashi was still behind her door. She Grabs her pillow and opens her window. She sits on the window sill and buries her head in the pillow. Her body begins shaking before she finally lightly and quietly lets out a short yell into the pillow. She lifts her head up to look at the Full moon with Tears falling down her face.