New move?

"Don't tell me your thinking about that "Talk" Thingy?" Boruto groans as Konohamaru blushes.

"Of course I am. You should ask your dad how babies are made if you wanna know what it is." He sighs as Ahmya's eyes widen.

'It doesn't make sense....Mitsuki wasn't made like that...I bet Tou-San was lying about how babies are made. I'll figure it out one day! Maybe some birds come and drop them on our steps.?But why do women get pregnant!? UGHHH!'

"Konohamaru-Sensei-" He turns to her. 

"yeah?"

"Have you had It Before?" He blushes and turns away.

"D-Don't ask that Ahmya." He mutters and walks faster.

"Oh come on! It's not that weird!" Ahmya drops face first to the floor.

"Ahmya? Are you alright?" Mitsuki bends down to her level with a smile. She raises her head in annoyance.

"yes! But no! Why are adults so Difficult!" She hits her head constantly before Mitsuki sighs and stops her.

"You might injure your head."

"It's already injured with all this *** Crap." Mitsuki raises an eyebrow.

"what..?"

"Nevermind."

"Ahmya-Chan!" Three voices squeak as they near the group. Team 7 turn their gaze to Ahmyas left to see Three little children Approach Ahmya.

"Ahmya-Chan! Are you Okay?!" The young blonde asks her. She sighs and stands up.

"yeah don't worry. How are you Kenji?"

"I'm good!" The black haired girl walks beside Kenji and shakes her head.

"Don't interrupt her while she's on a mission."

"But I was worried!"

"She can't die. It's some weird thing with her."

The red haired boy walks beside them with hands in pockets.

"Be nicer to Kenji! Hinami, Sora!" The sigh while Konohamaru smiles.

'Reminds me of when I was younger.'  

He snickers at the thought and walks up.

"We have to go now. See you guys." He forces Ahmya to walk away.

"I'll buy you guys Dango later!" Their Eyes sparkle as they wave while the black haired female jumps around with the red haired boy.

"Dango! Dango! Dango! Dango!" They chant while Kenji tries to calm them down.

"They are all equally idiots when it comes to Dango." Ahmya snickers as Her team shakes their heads at her.

"By the way, How is lord Sixth?"

"Otou-San? He's stupid and old." They sweatdropp.

"And taller than Sensei." A red Irritation mark appears on his head.

"I get it! Now stop saying that!" Boruto snickers.

"What else?" He asks, Knowing something entertaining was going to happen.

"He's a closet pervert who reads Icha Icha as a job, and looks younger than half the jounin in Konoha."

"PFFT- Closet pervert?!" Saradas face scrunches up in disgust as Boruto laughs loudly. 

Unbeknownst to them, A certain silver haired Jounin was walking while reading Icha Icha. He lifts his head to see the team laughing while some frown. He walks up to Ahmya to hand her the lunch that he had forgotten.