Megumi?

"Your not getting away anymore!"

"Scatter!" Ahmya orders, Knowing Urashiki was here to end their lives. They all jump out of the cave they were in and start attacking each other. Naruto throws Kunai while Urashikis eyes flash blue, and he quickly hits them away.

"Even if only a few seconds pass for you, For me, I can relive the moment several...No, Dozens of times!" He latches his hook onto Borutos arm.

"It allows me to select the best possible move!"

"Gah!"

"Boruto!" Ahmya calls out for her friend in concern, next to Naruto and signals for Jiraiya to do his Jutsu. He nods and bites his finger, places it on the ground, and watch as something surrounds Urashiki.

The three teenagers and Master soon find themselves inside the belly of the Great Toad of Mt. Myoboku.

"Even if you can turn back time, we've deduced it's only a few seconds."

"In other words-" Ahmya steps next to the man and continues for him.

"In other words, even you can't go back to the moment before you entered the belly." Urashiki smirks.

"You have gained your mothers smarts, But don't tell me you plan on dissolving me in stomach acid?"

"Let's find out, Yeah?" The three of them summon as much clones as they can( Naruto and Ahmya summoned at least twenty while Boruto summoned three).

Ahmyas and Narutos clones attack while Borutos stand guard beside them. They watch as Urashiki easily dodges the clones and somehow makes them disappear.

"Didn't already tell you?! I can replay the same moment dozens of times...And select the best possible move!" He starts walking towards them. Ahmya feels Boruto tense beside her, It seems he didn't trust Master Jiraiya. They barely knew him, so it was understandable. But this man earned the title of toad sage Jiraiya AND He was a war veteran. She trusted him.

Ahmya and Jiraiya both smirk once Urashiki suddenly coughs out blood and drops to his knees in pain.

"This is...Quite strange..." 

'Seriously?' She deadpans. 'That's what he sees? Now I know where I get it, If mom was anything like him. I wonder if I have a direct uncle..? No not the time!'

"I told you we're inside the belly. And the air in here is filled with acidic poison. Since it's colorless and odorless, it's hard to detect. You've been reliving that earlier attack over and over again, haven't you? Even if you can endure it for a little while, After ten minutes, The poison begins to paralyze your entire body." He starts releasing the jutsu and allows the other three to take care of the rest.

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah!" Naruto starts forming his rasengan and charges forwards, in Urashiki's momentary time of weakness.

"Ryahhhh!" 
"Gah!"

Urashiki's body flies backwards and goes through a tree, stopping once his back hits a boulder. Ahmya grimaces before composing herself. He took her damn eye, Damn it. This was payback.

"That's what you get!" 

"That jutsu was amazing!"

 "Should we call it...Naruto stream?" 

The two idiots begin speaking with each other happily, while Ahmya keeps her gaze on her uncle. She had a feeling this wasn't the end of it. Besides, Momoshiki was much worse than this, and he wasn't beat even after she used planetary devastation. A move which she couldn't use anymore for some reason.