Training with the Hokage, Begin!

"Okay!" Sakura grinned happily at the younger girl, who stood happily with a stoic expression and determined eyes.

"Your okay for now, But I really recommend you rest for at least a few more days." She shakes her head with a small smile before walking away, backwards.

"Thanks, Aunt Sakura. But I'll be fine. Please inform my father that i'll be with lord hokage." She doesn't wait for an answer and simply shunshins away.

Over the past week, Ahmya had been thinking of ways to train herself and focused on healing her body.

Of course...When her father found out about her straining her body by trying to move as much, she got in trouble. Though, through her power of persuasion he let her off the hook.

The hokage had offered to train her, despite his busy work. He said it wouldn't bother him and much of her training wouldn't take too much energy, though he didn't say much about it.
She was quite suspicious of the older Uzumaki, but he had also promised to buy her ramen after her training sessions, causing her to forget everything else and agree, Much to her deadpanning fathers disappointment.

But she didn't care.

Who wasn't disappointed in her at this point? (Shikadai raising his hand slowly in the corner)

"Ahh..." She breathed out, entering the hokages building with a fluffy aura around her.

"Ramen sounds good..." Everyone who had witnessed this, sweatdropped while others chuckled at the young jounin, happy she had gotten better after they had to retrieve her from escaping the hospital many times.

Damn kid was sneaky.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." The yellow haired man, was smiling at her as soon as she entered.

"I've been expecting you. Let's begin as soon as we can so follow me." She nodded confidently, though Naruto didn't miss the slight rage that flashed in her eyes.

"What are we doing....?" She was now confused as to what to call this man. He chuckled as he noticed her struggle.

"Call me Naruto sensei, for now." She nodded, actually feeling okay to do s.

"So. What are we doin Naru-sensei?" he chuckled.

"I don't think you'll Like it." She could feel small drops of sweat form at the back of her neck.

"Maa....You sound like Dad when you laugh like that..." He sweatdropped.

"Is that an insult."

"Yes."

"Well...That will be twenty push ups." Her eye twitches.

"What...?"

"We're almost there."  She grumbles under her breath.

"Don't get sassy with me, young lady." She smirks.

"Yes Sir."

'My clones will bother you instead.' She glances at the hokage, confused when he suddenly stops. He turns around with a small glare and pulls her ear.

"Itai! Itai!"

"That means your Clone Cant Either." Her jaw opens slightly but he ignores her and walks forwards.

"Ahmya, You've met your match." She could hear Kurama tease.

"Shut it, You damn Tsundere Kitsune."

"Your the Tsundere! Gaki!"

"Tch! No way!"

"You-"