GETO STATUE ~

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 99: Geto Statue

.

/

.

/

.

'I'll always come home for you, Otou-San.'

.

/

.

/

.

'Well, Shis. Maybe I wont.' 

Ahmya held the kunai to her neck next to Boruto who did the same.

"Excuse me?" Isshiki muttered. "Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"You think we won't do it?"

"We've been prepared to die. We have been from the start of this battle!"

"Hmph." He suddenly disappeared, panic striking in their hearts.

"Bastard!" Boruto yelled while Ahmyas eyes roamed around.

"I told you not to move!"

"Run, Boruto! Threats don't work against him! You cant risk getting caught!"

"But--!"

"We can't win against him. I don't know how much life span he has left, but...Our only hope is to try to buy enough time that it runs out." Ahmya flinched, hand going above Sasuke and instantly making contact with another figure.

"Got you!" She teleported him away from her two comrades and glared at Isshiki who rose a surprised eyebrow.

"You still remember my fighting style?"

"Of course I do. Can't forget a monsters fighting style, can we?"

"I suppose not." He kicked her gut, sending her crashing through the rocks as her rival yelled her name.

"Ahmya!" Sasuke quickly jumped in, grabbing her and taking them somewhere else.

"Be care-" Isshiki grabbed the Uchiha and kicked him into the ground, not stopping his attacks even once and launching the very same blocks at him.