Asura Otsutsuki.

RECAP~

The figure had their backs turned to her.

"Gramps?"  He turned his head with a smile that melted her heart.

"It's good to see you, my dear granddaughter."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell?" She walked up to him.

"Your expressions never cease to Amuse me." He pats the rock beside him, and she happily takes a seat beside him.

"A lot has happened since you left. Maa...Too much..." He chuckles.

"I don't doubt it. Would you like to meet one of your ancestors?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Who-?"

"Asura." She looks at the suddenly appearing figure in front of her who was sitting on the water.

"Eh? Who are you, Old man?" His eyebrow twitches.

"You know my father, yet not me? Im your great grandfather.." He pouts as she nervously chuckles.

"So...Your Kaa-Chans grandfather?" He nods happily.

"Asura Otsutsuki! I made the Uzumaki and Senju Clan." 

"Oh? Two almost extinct Clans?" 

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

"Tsk!"  

Gramps starts laughing loudly, causing our attention to fall on him.

"What's so funny, Gramps?" He wiped his tears away.

"Oh...Nothing..." He clears his throat suddenly, and his expression turns serious making her eyes turn to white circles along with Asura.

"what the hell is up with your expression, Eh? Why'd it change so much!?"

"Your Sharinnegan..." She purses her lips.

"That Damn Urashiki gave it to me...Can't say I'm glad or disappointed since it has helped me a bit." He nods.

"I'm going to heal your body. Then I want you to take your training seriously, meditate and strengthen your chakra, listen to Naruto because he is the greatest teacher you could ever have."

"I'm better though"

Asura Snorts.

"I'm better."

"What are you talking about? I'm-"

"Enough, you too. Ahmya." She blinks at him.

"I want you to train your Sharinnegan. Don't ever be consumed by the power though. Always stay kind and-"