"Dobe" "Teme!"

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 92: "Dobe" "Teme!"

.

/

.

/

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS SARADA?" 

"Yeah." Sasukes eye sharpened as he glanced at Ahmya, who avoided his gaze and had been staying weirdly quiet.

"Otsutsuki."

"Huh?"

"Right? He looked like them..."

"Otsutsuki? You mean like Momoshiki and Kinshiki?" Sarada furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is going on with Boruto's body? Is he...All right?"

"Now, Now, Sarada." Sakura lovingly placed her hand on her daughters head.

"Just worry about yourself right now! You need to rest and recover. Or else you won't be able to help Boruto when he needs it."

"Sakura's right. You did well." Sasuke said.

"Just take it easy now." 

"Okay...Dad..." 

"Master Sasuke, may I speak with you for a moment?" Sasuke looked at the boy.

"Mm." He nodded and began to follow him out. As he passed by his student resting in the bed beside Sarada, he couldn't help but notice she was different. As if a completely different person.

'Monster. That's all you are, Megumi.' 

'Don't tarnish the Otsutsuki name. Get. Up.' An image of her uncle appeared in her mind.

'Uncle Momoshiki...'

'Did you honestly think you had beaten me?' She tensed.

'You could never  truly defeat me.'

'Just leave me alone. I don't know what your doing with Boruto, but leave him alone.'

'Hmph. Seems that slap didn't knock enough sense into you. Though it left quite the mark.' And with that remark, her uncle disappeared and her hand unconsciously went to her cheek that indeed still had the mark from his slap.

She wouldn't lie.

It Hurt. Bad."

"Ahmya." She looks up, making eye contact with the hokage before looking back down silently, seeing Boruto, and Shikamaru enter.

"How are you?" Naruto received no answer and rose an eyebrow at her. He sighed and picked her up, shocking her but she didn't flinch.

She was soon taken into a room across from her brothers and placed on another bed.

"What's wrong with you?" She didn't answer.

Boruto frowned before looking at her cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" She flinched, eyes widening.