"The Talk."

"Checkmate." After twenty games, Shikadai had only been able to win one against the girl. Shikadai groans in frustration and closes the board.

"What Am I doing wrong?"

"Have you noticed How every time I've used my knight to beat you?" His eyes widen.

"No..."

"i won't tell you my strategy but I know you'll figure it out." Her stomach grumbles.

"You hungry?" She nods.

"Yeah, But I'll just get Ichirakus later-" He instantly shakes his head and grabs her wrist gently, dragging her to the kitchen.

"No way. That's so unhealthy for you, and your dad would kill me if he found out I didn't stop you from eating ramen every time we hung out."

"but Shikadai~!" She whines.

"Mom!"

"What is it Shikadai?"

"Can Ahmya and me eat right now? She's hungry."

"I told you I can get ramen- Ow!" Temari smacks the girl with a wooden spoon.

"I will not let my future daughter in law become sick from eating so much ramen!" Shikadai blushes.

"Daughter in law?" Ahmya tilts her head. "Doesn't that mean I have to marry Shikadai." The boys face becomes redder than her hair.

"Yes!" Temari almost squeals.

"I guess I wouldn't mind marrying you." Shikadai looks at her in shock.

"Your like the only guy I can tolerate, Also your cool and fun. I guess I would say your totally my type?" She questions. Temari Embraces the girl.

"M-m-married!?" Shikadai attempts to speak. The red haired girl looks at him in confusion.

"Eh? Did I say something wrong?"

"No! Of course not! Lets eat!"

"Hai." Temari places the food on the table and grins.

'Our bet was right Sakura! Ino! Hinata!' The two chunin look at the woman weirdly.

"Hey Shikadai?"

"Y-yeah?"

"My dad was supposed to give me something called "The talk" once, but he turned red and ran out of the room." He blinks. When did he ever turn red? 

Oh.

A light blush dusts his cheeks, Although he didn't know what it was he guessed it had something to do with marriage. Temari sweatdropps.

"Don't worry about it."

"Why does every Adult keep saying that Author-Chan!?"

She rubs her hands about to open her mouth when she feels an intimidating Aura behind her. She sweats nervously and sighs.

"Z Says to let Shikadai teach you one day."

"Why can't he teach me now?"
"You tell me. Your to oblivious Dumb ass."

"Hey!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry about that *cough* *Cough*

"I'll Just ask dad today." Temari Smiles awkwardly as the door opens.

"Tadaima!" a deep voice.

"Your home Really Early today!" Temari raises an eyebrow.