Team!

Ahmya wakes up with slightly blurred vision, She attempts to sit up but instantly falls back on the bed with a loud thud. She hears the door open and looks to see a familiar Pink haired kunoichi and Silver haired man.

"Her arm should heal in a week but knowing her, it would probably be about three days."

"Thanks Sakura. Sorry about this."

"It's fine. Make sure she treats her arm well, I have to go." Sakura waves goodbye while Kakashi finally turns his head to see his daughters eyes opened fully he walks over to her.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Im good. Why wouldn't I be?" she hoarsely replies.he makes a face that says -Your-Kidding-Right?.

"You broke your arms and almost ripped your skin on your hand."

"Thats all right. so nothing big?" she would have shrugged if not for the fact that her arm was broken.

"You shouldn't have done that you know, Break your arm..."

"Your the one who said it was the only way." she retorts.

"Yeah but, that was intended for Boruto. I was definitely harder on you than the others though." he admitted as she scoffs.

"Tou-san you were barely trying."

"But I was still trying, and thats saying something." She nods in agreement.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"About 7:00 am. You had a whole day of rest" She nods at this and tries once again to get up only to fall back down.

"You should skip today's class." He recommends as she shakes her head.

"Can you help me up?" he nods and picks her up by the stomach and places her on her feet.she puts on her slippers and begins walking towards the kitchen. she luckily was able to use her right hand to eat. She looked up at her father who smiled down at her.

"Can we get Ichirakus today?" She requests.

"Of course.But wait here for a second." She complies and waits for about ten seconds before he returns.She looks at him strangely but he only smiles at her and tells her to close her eyes.

"And dont use chakra to sense your surroundings that wouldn't be fair" She smirks and nods. she hears his footsteps draw closer and closer until she can feel him in front of her.She feels something slide on her head and stay on her forehead.

"Open your eyes now." she slowly opens them and reaches for the object. she smiles widely when she feels the metal and symbol. she wanted to hug him but couldn't due to her arms. she pouts and Kakashi seems to understand her, He chuckles and pulls her in for a hug with a smile. He bends down and gestures for her to get on his back.

"I can walk fine." She denies.

"Come on. I'll buy you two bowls of Miso ramen if you come." Her eyes light up as kakashi knows he won. She quickly sits on his back and lets her arms fall limply over his shoulder.

After a refreshing two bowls of ramen the two head to the academy already late. As they begin walking they pass by many others who wave and greet them.

"Ohayo Ahmya! Lord Sixth!"

"Ohayo!" They reply together. People watch in fondness as the father and daughter interact with each other, Smiling and laughing.

"Hey tou-san?" she mumbles.

"Hmm?" he answers.

"I hope you dont mind me asking but...How was your dad?" she was aware that he had killed himself and that he was feared by even the sannin. But she wanted to hear about another side of him.