Collab!

I decided to do a little Collab with @Mynamejeff155 and her Character Hanabusa! You have to check her story out because it is actually PERFECTION! And AMAZING!

This is kinda what would have happened if they met, Although her version is way better! Please enjoy!

Multiple Chunin and Jounin Chase after a young girl who merely giggles and dodges their attempts. She runs While holding a paint bucket in one hand and a paint brush in the other.

"You'll never catch me alive!" She runs into an alleyway as The chunin and Jounin pass by. She snickers and grins evilly before turning around only to bump into a wall. Or so she thought.

"You've really gone and done it now." She looks up as her face pales.

"T-T-t-Tou-San! W-What are you doing here?" Kakashi deadpans. He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder.

"We, Are going to apologize to Naruto about the paint."

"in person?"

"yes."

"That's the first."

"Be quiet or I'll ask Rose to lecture you again." Ahmya shuts her mouth instantly at the thought of her adoptive mother.

"That's what I thought" Kakashi Smirks.

"That's not fairrr~!" Ahmya whines.

"Life isn't fair."

"I know that." Ahmya deadpans at him before suddenly finding a way to escape Kakashi. She jumps off him and runs away towards the hokages office. She barges in through the window startling the three Adults.

"A-Ahmya!?" Naruto exclaims. Ahmya looks around and snickers while jumping in. She looks at a person she doesn't recognize and walks up to her.

"WOOOW!" The woman raises an eyebrow.

"YOUR SO PRETTY!" She then blushes. Ahmya panics and pokes the woman.

"Uh oh! Please don't say I broke the pretty lady!?" Naruto sighs.

"Ahmya, What did you do now?"

"I was just being amazing old me until someone decided to ruin my painting time." She pointed towards the Hokage faces. Naruto stares in horror. Suddenly loud laughing can be heard from the pReTTy LaDy.

"I Love this kid! What's your name?"

"Ahmya Hatake! "

"Hanabusa Jimi. Seventh Shadow Hokage." Ahmya's eyes sparkle.

"wow...That's so badass!" Hana smirks at the young girl.

"Anyways, Dad's kinda Chasing me so uh...Lend me a hand?"

"sure kid." Ahmya quickly runs behind Hanabusa and hides under her cloak just in time for Kakashi to barge in.

"Naruto, Hana! Have you seen Ahmya? Stupid little kid, short red hair? Kinda looked like Hana when she was a kid."

"Hey! You saying I looked Stupid as a kid?!" Hana's eye twitches.

"U-uh, I'll take that as a no!" Kakashi runs out. Ahmya comes out from behind the cloak and grins at the woman.

"that was nice acting lady!"

"Thanks!"

"Come on! I'll take you for some ramen!" Hana's eyes sparkle.