Heart Stopped.

"Ahmi!?" She peeks both eyes open, struggling to do even that.

She looks at the silver haired man sitting in a chair next to her, with messier than usual hair.

She tries to talk, but no noise comes out.

She closes her eyes and hears him panic.

"D-Don't go back to sleep!" She snaps them open slowly. She glances down at her hand, wanting to hold or embrace him, seeing his tears. He understood and held her hand.

 He understood and held her hand

"Thank God, Your alive." She gives a small smile, as he cries on her shirt, trying to hide his tears and vulnerable form.

"Y-Your heart stopped...Ahmya, Your heart stopped for a second!" He clutched her hand tighter, but still gently. She stays silent -Not that she could move- and allows him to cry on the fabric of her shirt, until he manages to stop crying and lifts his head up to see her smiling face.

She rose an eyebrow, wanting to ask what happened or how long she had been there, but her throat was dry and hurting.

He clears his throat.

"You were in the hospital for three days-" She immediately tries sitting up but hisses in pain and reluctantly sits back down. He gives her a small and light glare.

"Be gentle Ahmi. Your still healing, okay?" She pouts but tries nodding. Kakashi rests his head on her healed stomach and looks at her, as if he was going to cry again. She takes her shaking hand, and musters up all of her strength to place her hand on his head and run her fingers through his hair.

"Can you speak...?" She stays silent as he hums, understanding.

"Two blinks means yes. One means no." 

She blinks twice.

"Good. Is anything hurting?"

Two blinks.

"Stomach?"

one blink.

"Okay, Good..Legs?"

Two blinks.

"Okay...arms?"

Two blinks.

"Alright. Head?" she furrows her eye brows and blinks twice.

"Is it like a headache?" She smiles and blinks twice.

"Good. So nothing serious..." He ruffles his already messy hair.

"...Anything, Else?"

She wanted to say her heart was hurting, seeing him like this, but she couldn't.

So she blinked once. 

The heavy sigh of relief that escaped his lips showed how stressed he had been.

Again, A pang of guilt hits her stomach.

"Ahmi, Your grounded for the rest of your life, you know? You have no Idea how worried I was! If Sakura hadn't treated you in time, you would have died!" His voice cracked as tears once again fell from his usual cold and bored eyes.