"So much for being a genius..."

"Bastard! Just leave me alone!" 

"Heh! I'll be taking those eyes of yours first!"

How did she get into this mess?

She honestly didn't know and frankly didn't really care. She just wanted to get back to her team.

The last thing she remembered was...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So...He just says a whole bunch of negative stuff, huh? I never thought Omoi of the cloud was like this..." She deadpanned at his crumbling form on the ground.

"We leave this to you, Omoi-San!" Ahmya narrows her eyes at the hooded figure. Just as she's about to speak, her mouth is covered and shes dragged away.

'What the hell!? Why didn't I sense them? Don't sensei and the others notice this-?' Her eyes widen when she sees her standing form, in the same position before.

'Of course! This is a genjutsu! A strong one too...'

"MMPH! MRMRMM!" 

"Shh, Admire the scenery before I kill you." Her eyes widen, when she loses sight of her sensei and teammates. after a few minutes of struggling she manages to bend herself into a position to kick the person.

 She jumps back and glares at the figure.

"Who are you!?" He smirks.

"Botan Akio." her eyes widen, and she instantly grabs her Tanto and places it in front of her.

"What do you want from me!?"

"Your eyes, Of course."

"I know they're awesome and all, but I like having the ability to see so...No."

"I wasn't exactly asking. Now..." He raises his hand.

"Come."

Instantly, her body obeys his command, shocking her as she tries to move.

'What the hell!? Is this what Naru-nii Told me about? He really can control me!?'

"Shocked? I would be too. Not knowing someone had implanted something into me when I was a mere child would probably confuse me."

"W-What? How do you know me-!"

"Ah. Ah. Ah. I didn't say you could speak." She glares and opens her mouth, only for it to shut almost instantly.

'This is bad! I have to find this thing inside of me! But if its been inside me for years i probably wont find it.'

"Now be a good girl and stay quiet for a while." He makes another hand motion and suddenly, the two of them are running deep into the forest.

'Concentrate your chakra....Concentrate your chakra...'

"I told you to be quiet for a while didn't I? Stop trying to get out of my control with your chakra." She ignores him and starts thinking of ways destroy the possible object or substance in her body.

'If it's an object, maybe I can channel Lightning energy through my body and destroy it. If it's a substance, Maybe I can combine lightning and chakra to destroy it...But will that work?' 

'Eh. Worth a try.'  She shakily tries to resist his control and lifts her hand, quickly removing her headband.

"Oh?" 

"Shinra Tensei!" Blasting the man, away from her, She watches as he goes flying and crashes through a few trees, giving her enough time for her to charge her body with lightning.