Who the hell are you?

"That's a toad summoning!" Ahmya backs away from the mysterious figure on the toad.

The toad acts quickly, crushing the stone under it, causing Ahmya and Boruto to be caught in it, only to be saved by their previous enemy.

"Water style!: Water Shock wave!" The wave washes the two away as she makes eye-contact with the man.

Before he's crushed,  he sends her a small smile mouthing some words causing her eyes to widen.

'Thank you.'

"Ack!" The water washes away, leaving two dirty and bruised kids as their sensei check on them.

"Ahmya, Boruto! Are you okay?!" He helps the two of them sit up slowly, looking at the scene in front of them.

They looked at the crushed figure of Ao who had blood leaking from both sides of his mouth and his head only showing.

"Did you just save me...Old man?" Ao's breathes his last breath, and Ahmya closes her eyes for a mere second in memory of the- once know as- Hero of the hidden mist.

"Ao, the hero of the Hidden Mist. Using Ninjutsu at the very end like that...Was it just reflex...? Or did you stubbornly wish to leave this world as a shinobi? I can't believe he couldn't complete this mission." Ahmya cuts the bandage off as she finishes wrapping her shoulder.

"It seems I had put a little too much faith in him as an outer."

"Is he with Ao?! So that means he's apart of the Ka-"

"-Group too." Ahmya smoothly cuts him off before he could say the name of the group.

"Who is he?!"

"I sense strange Chakra."

"Kashin Koji." Ahmya walks closer to the man, activating her rinnegan to float up a little.

"That's your name right? I heard him mutter it before he died. State your-"

"Megumi?" She blinks in shock at the name she was supposed to be given.

"My name's Ahmya, Not Megumi."

"No, No. Your that Other Kid, aren't you?"

"W-What? I don't know what your- Whatever! Just state your business!"

He places a hand on his hip, proudly standing on his toad.

"I am Kashin Koji. Nice to meet you, Uzumaki Boruto." He unsummons his toad, landing on the cement rocks it had destroyed and looking at us.

"That was a truly magnificent battle. I'm in awe that you managed to defeat Ao."

"You were watching the entire time your friend was getting beaten?"

"A shinobi with emotions is useless. But there are uses for tools that only perform missions..."

"You bastard! Shinobi aren't tools you throw away once you're done with them!"

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Kashin Koji, Right?" Her sensei steps in front of the two of them, shielding them from danger.

"In addition to your introduction could you tell us what kind of organization the Kara is? What are you trying to achieve?!"

"Sorry. I didn't show myself in order to answer all of your questions." He places his fingers together as his cape begins floating.

"You understand, dont you?"

Four stone pillars form around them.

"Sealing Jutsu Frog Gulp" He intertwines his fingers and stares at them.