23. Secret

"See you tomorrow, have a goodnight," Taehyung insisted to walk Jungkook to uncle's garden fence

They were standing at the gate now lips locked, trying to say bye but coming back for little pecks and deeper kisses. Taehyung's lips were swollen, they were looking extremely tasty misused like that. Wind was definitely bored to death, waiting to be back in the stable but them idiots couldn't part.

"Will miss this," Taehyung cuddled their nones together.

He was so gentle, totally meltingly affectionate, so delicate, when Jimin had used to like it a little bit spicy.

Jungkook pulled back, at the memory of his boyfriend.

"I will be going, night," he muttered.

"Kookie, don't think about Jimin, it makes you sad and this afternoon has been so pretty. I don't want anything to spoil it," Taehyung's kisses stained his cheeks and nose.

"It has been great," Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"See you tomorrow," Taehyung moved on his tiptoes to kiss his forehead then pulled back jumping on Wind setting her into a steady gallop.

Jungkook was standing there watching them as long as the haven't hidden behind the horizon. The garden looked so different, like right after landing on a foreign planet. The significant heat in his body begging for release, for Taehyung to stay, follow him to the attic, get rid of all layers of clothes then fall into moans underneath him. The images so sharp Jungkook had troubles to stop them. Him and Taehyung under uncle's shower swallowing each other's lips, touching like in trance.

When have I had sex for the last time, thought Jungkook entering the house. Two days before Jimin's death, right. So a year, five weeks and one day.

"Jungkook, you've made it right for supper," uncle's voice almost made him jump out of his skin.

"Um..." Jungkook knew his face must have been extremely red. "I'm not hungry at all, will lay down early."

"Cousin Kookie, how was your trip?" asked Yun sending him a smile.

"Trip? Ah the trip. It has been... lit," Jungkook pulled his hair back nervously before running upstairs trembling madly.

That has definitely been one of the most adventurous trips in his life, to the restaurant's basement, then to the cliff and back, into the depths of his own longing and Taehyung's kisses.

Jungkook began to undress quickly, putting on the pajamas, falling on the blankets. His mind still off producing images of him and Taehyung making love.

He still had this fancy phone Jimin has given him as a Christmas gift, so tomorrow he should ask for Taehyung's number. Was he really considering staying up late to video call or text? Like in a real relationship.

The attic floor was hard but he has gotten used to it by now, so he rolled on his back staring at the ceiling, thinking about Taehyung's side profile, his burning eyes, the color of his lips, the shape he could remember by heart now.

Was he really here, a year and five weeks after his boyfriend's death starting a new life with someone else, someone equally amazing as Jimin. Did he deserve a second chance?

There was some tingling breaking out underneath his skin, a memory returning out of a nightmare. The odd perspective of his own face in the smashed dorm mirror, his eyes so dark as if night itself was residing in their hollows, the freshly sharpened blade of the kitchen knife heavy in his pocket.

Did he deserve a second chance? What would Taehyung do if he found out? Never ever touch him again, for sure.

"One more chapter please," Taehyung's baby brother was cuddling to his side demanding him to read.

It has been awfully late for little Taeyun to be up, way past 11 p.m. what Taehyung discovered after glancing at the clock.

"Tomorrow," he whispered closing the book, 'Winnie the Pooh' by A.A. Milne was Taeyun's favorite lecture these days.

It has been speaking about amazing friendship, one ready to give it all without second thoughts, despite obstacles or fears.

Taehyung was caressing his brother's hair leaning against the second pillow.

"I'll stay here until you fall asleep, no worries," he whispered.

"Boys! Ah you're both here," his father put his head through the door, so Taehyung raised his finger to his lips pointing at the half asleep Taeyun.

"Night," his father chuckled closing the door carefully to not to wake Taeyun up.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly watered, thinking about all those blessings he has had - a beautiful family, a comfortable house, a great workplace, his microbiology studies ahead, when Jungkook, Jungkook was all alone in this cold, cruel world. No parents, no more Jimin, just uncle Namjoon keeping him from drowning.

Taehyung wished so badly for Jungkook to be here, so he could close him in his arms, kiss his forehead again and assure it all will be fine, he's here, will stay here, will be like Winnie's friends, here despite all odds.

How has it happened that an angel like Jungkook has landed in teenage jail? "He has done something terrible," - Jovi's words came back when Taehyung trembled. He couldn't imagine Jungkook braking the law, even stealing something, not even starting about beating someone up. Was it after Jimin's death, the broken Jungkook needed some release for his pain, had probably demolished some public property, maybe somewhere at school, a place that remained him of Jimin.

Taehyung decided to not to dig into it to settling with that believable version, on day Jungkook will definitely be ready to tell him. Today the only thing that mattered was the memory of their kisses, the insane warmth residing inside him. The longing to see Jungkook again, to have him in his arms, on his lips. Taehyung sighed leaning his head back, playing with Taeyun's pajama sleeve, sure he won't be able to sleep tonight.

 Taehyung sighed leaning his head back, playing with Taeyun's pajama sleeve, sure he won't be able to sleep tonight

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you are still enjoying the story. What do you think about the emotional state Taekook are in now? What has Jungkook done? Why was he teenage jail?

Much <3