41. Lighthouse

"Let's go," Jungkook turned abruptly walking towards the door when Taehyung needed a moment to follow, he reached Jungkook at the garden gate

"Are we leaving the party?" He asked. "I mean it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be..." his voice stopped at Jungkook's gaze.

"Is there a place where we can be all alone?" Jungkook's palm almost accidentally brushed his causing a few butterflies to raise.

Taehyung's throat was dry, his heart beating uncontrollably.

"The lighthouse," he whispered when Jungkook's eyes caught fire.

"Let's go there. Mr. Yoongi will be good without us," Jungkook opened the gate when Taehyung looked back then forward.

Staying here was the old him, the hopeless dreamer with a crush on Mr. Yoongi, the boy him, while going behind Jungkook meant a step into a new life, into becoming a man. Be brave, Taehyung told himself running though the gate, taking Jungkook's hand pulling him forward through the forest behind Mr. Yoongi's house taking a shortcut towards the meadows and the beach.

"Come!" Taehyung was laughing running up the round stairs in the darkness.

The sounds of the ocean coming through the small windows in the walls with dim moonlight.
One as sliver as back then when him and Jimin were dancing in the classroom on the top floor of the school. Don't think about Jimin, this night belongs to you and Taehyung only. Jungkook was trying to reason himself running up, chasing Taehyung who had reached the top of the lighthouse and was waving the light of his phone his way.

"You're so," Jungkook was panting heavily sprinting up the last steps stopping in front of Taehyung.

"How am I?" Taehyung turned the light of the phone off, it was just the moonlight and them now, the music of the ocean and two lost boys scared to the core, willing to the point of breaking.

Taehyung's hands tangled into his hair the way he loved to with his elbows on Jungkook's shoulders. Their lips meeting in a wet kiss, tasting so differently, as it was just them here, ready to take the next step.

Jungkook's hands lifted Taehyung's shirt pulling him in by his waist, his lips kissing so hungrily.

Forgetting regret, his broken heart and that hollow of pain, tonight it was all about love, about Taehyung, and Jungkook wanted to be the best he could for him, to make it pretty, Taehyung's first time deserved to be special.

He felt the boy's fingers untying his shirt button by button, their kisses becoming so sloppy it was hard to breath, Jungkook moving down on Taehyung's neck the way he loved to, the last button letting go as Taehyung's hands became so significant on his chest.

"Kookie undress me," Taehyung was begging and moaning pulling Jungkook's shirt off by tearing on the fabric so Jungkook helped him to get rid of it.

Taehyung's palms caressing all over his body as if willing to get to know it, like foreign territory.
Jungkook just licked up the boy's chin, pulled his lower lip in his teeth so Taehyung's hands began to fight with his belt.

Jungkook was kissing along Taehyung's cheek, reaching his ear, nibbling on his earlobe putting his tongue in rocking against that damn tasty ear hole.

Taehyung's moans were so sweet his struggles real as the belt was still not letting go and there was Taehyung still fully dressed.

Jungkook chuckled pulling the boy's jacket off his arms grabbing his tie leading him towards the big windows.

Taehyung was unbuttoning his own shirt struggling again, he was more than hard by now, his body so pretty, strong and fresh, Jungkook has seen it for the first time, Taehyung had some abs, not much still sexy enough.

"Don't stare," begged Taehyung becoming all shy.

"How do you expect me to take you, without looking at you?" Jungkook laughed getting rid of Taehyung's tie, untying his belt and unzipping his pants.

Taehyung's boxers were almost exploding from how ready he was, his sharp breathing filled the lighthouse, so Jungkook closed his eyes kneeling down releasing Taehyung's length with one swift move feeling it hitting his cheek.

The boy gasped but Jungkook licked his lips before taking him in between them and pressing his tongue to his tip. He could feel Taehyung's fist liquors leaving driving him over some edge.

It has been ages since he had been so intimate, since his last oral sex. Don't think of Jimin, he reminded himself rocking his mouth in a steady rhythm against Taehyung's length, feeling the boy's trembling hands pulling on his hair.

They were already drowning in sweat, the lighthouse must have had a thousand degrees, Jungkook's body glowing like set on fire, his moves more and more out of control, his fingers finding that spot between Taehyung's butts squeezing in to prepare him for later.

"Damn!" Yelled Taehyung pulling him closer by his hair, coming into his mouth without a warning, so Jungkook took it all in then licked him clean before pulling back panting loudly.

Taehyung was holding onto the window, his whole body trembling like by an earthquake.

Jungkook was searching for air closing his fists, releasing his fits.

Uncle was right, it was different, a different body, a totally different taste, a different way to take pleasure.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, their eyes meeting in a connection without words and he knew it will be alright, because Taehyung his Taehyung, his almost boyfriend, his love.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about Taekook sneaking out to get intimate? How will their first time be?

Much <3