52. Spring day

Jungkook's face became mad, he began to press the blade into his skin creating a thin red line

"Kookie, you have once told me you are in a never ending winter waiting for spring to come, my winter has ended the moment I've met you, because you are my spring day and I am your spring day. Allow me to make you happy," Taehyung had no idea what strange courage had overcome him, but he suddenly walked up towards Jungkook stopping so closely.

Big tears were rolling down Jungkook's cheeks, his eyes so wide, the blade trembling so much in his hand, he suddenly let it fall, the knife hitting the wooden floor with a loud bang staying there when Taehyung jumped forward pulling Jungkook into his arms finally able to breath in again.

"I love you so much, you have no idea," whispered Taehyung caressing over Jungkook's back and hair holding him in his embrace, unable to grasp that relief and happiness.

Stupid Jungkook had put him through hell and back, but decided to stay, stay here. Someone squealed and Taehyung turned his head to see Mr. Yoongi standing in the door wearing his pajamas with a totally pale but equally relieved face.

"Taehyung take good care of him," Mr. Yoongi gave him a serious glance when he stopped the car on Namjoon's driveway.

Taehyung nodded, his body still numb from the fear that was releasing slowly leaving him completely exhausted. Jungkook hasn't said a word to them, he was sitting in the back pulling on his lips staring behind the window blankly. Taehyung knew it will take a long time for Jungkook to heal, if ever accept Jimin's choice.

"Jungkook let's go home, the kids are dying from worry, especially Yun," Taehyung opened the car door hoping Jungkook will follow. "Thank you Mr. Yoongi I own you big time."

"My pleasure," Yoongi smiled faintly and for a brief second Taehyung had the impression that if it hadn't been for the age gap and Patricia, Yoongi might have really liked him.

Taehyung nodded his head slamming the car door shut, he saw Jungkook crawling out with his head low so he ran to the man to wrap his arm around him. They were walking towards the house slowly Taehyung massaging Jungkook's neck reassuringly.

Em and Um welcomed them with loud barking, the lock in the door sounded and Taehyung was confronted with a totally pale Jin.

"Honey have you found hi..." Jin's eyes widened in fear when he scooped back while Taehyung opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Papa, is it dad or cousin Kookie?" He heard Yun shouting while running to the door. "Kookie!" She squealed falling into Jungkook hugging him tightly when Jungkook lifted her to sniff into her hair.

Taehyung was watching Jin in total shock though getting everything in from his pajama to a healing hickey on his collarbone.

"Jin, why are you here?" Asked Taehyung buffed when Jin's face became deeply purple.

"He's dating uncle," said Jungkook turning to Taehyung who was still collecting his jaw from the floor.

"What? You and Mr. Namjoon, how?"

Jin sighed.

"That's a long story, we're together for two years now and I hope the kids like me at least a little," Jin was blushing terribly.

"We love you Papa," assured Yun.

Even Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"And you're just not mentioning something like that, none of you," Taehyung sent Jin and Jungkook murder glances.

"Uncle wanted it to stay a secret," Jungkook shrugged apologetically.

"You Jin have a lot of explaining to do," groaned Taehyung taking his slippers off walking into the hall.

The Labradors surrounded him when Jungkook carried Yun into the living room and Jin hurried to call Namjoon reporting that Jungkook has been found.

All of the events of the day so heavy Taehyung sat down in an armchair closing his eyes, his head still buzzing the rests of strength leaving him. He will have to tell his father that the car is stuck in the middle of nowhere without gas, but right now it wasn't important. Actually the gas running out has allowed him to find and save Jungkook. The image of the falling star coming back when Taehyung felt goosebumps on his skin, he had no proof for that theory, but he could swear it has been Jimin stopping the car then showing him the way, but Taehyung decided he will tell about it to Jungkook another time.

The family was sitting around Jungkook, Yun still cuddling him as if someone might kidnap him from her anytime, Taehyung couldn't blame here, they both had been totally head over heels into Kookie. Jin had prepared a late supper and warm tea assisted by Jovi, so soon Taehyung was drinking it down from the cup while cuddling to Jungkook who had slipped on the edge of the armchair next to him.

Yun fell asleep and Jin carried her upstairs coming back a few minutes later.

The front door banged and the Labradors made an uproar again.

"Is he really here," Namjoon ran inside falling on Jin, pulling him to himself, kissing him deeply.

Taehyung needed to collect his jaw again, it was different to hear about it than to see it with his own eyes.
"Um, Namjoon we have a guest," Jin was blushing terribly again when Namjoon turned almost screaming out.

"Taehyung!"

"Hi, just found out about you and Jin," muttered Taehyung when Jungkook giggled.

Namjoon rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

"You see it's..."

"You guys should be brave like me and Jungkook, I will keep my fingers crossed for you coming out soon," Taehyung grinned when Namjoon nodded hiding in the kitchen quickly and Jin hurried behind him.

"Actually Mr. Namjoon and Jin are pretty cute together," muttered Taehyung still amused.

"Jin has helped my uncle a lot to move over from the grief after aunt's death, and the kids are happier too that they have a complete family again," Jungkook smiled faded.

"You see, your uncle is the perfect example of how giving yourself a second chance can work."

"I have given myself a second chance when I have allowed this here to happen," muttered Jungkook. "It's just I have never thought he..." new tears began to roll down his face.

"Jimin loved you, he still loves you from up there. Life would have been hell for him here, you know it and he loved you so much he has given you freedom to carry on and find a second chance. I never say that what he did was right, damn it wasn't, if he had stayed you might have found a chance..."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Taehyung stopping Jungkook and about Namjin? What will happen to Taekook now?

Much <3