7. Dance

"Taehyung! Will you come to the dance tonight?" Jin stopped him on the way outside after his shift

"Taehyung! Will you come to the dance tonight?" Jin stopped him on the way outside after his shift. "Heard Soyeaon will come," He winked.

Taehyung ignored taking his bike. Ever since Soyeaon had started to send him secret glances and leave love letters in his locker at school everyone was gossiping about them, Taehyung was so fed up by now. Ok, Soyeaon was pretty, but he was really the last person attracted to girls, if only she had eyes like Mr. Yoongi or abs like Jungkook, stop! Taehyung almost slapped himself.

"I guess I'll visit Wind instead," he muttered.

"Come on, Mr. Yoongi had said all drinks for his workers are on the house and I bet you're dying to try some of his most special wines," Jin approached lowering his voice.

"Oh hi!"

They turned to see Jungkook hurrying out of the building.

"Bye," muttered Taehyung was trying his best to stay calm.

"Do you know him," whispered Jin.

"No," Taehyung was hot and cold.

"Hey you, stranger! Will you come to the dance tonight!" Jin raised his voice when Taehyung really wished to kick him.

"I don't know anyone here," Jungkook shrugged.

"You can get to know us, me and Taehyung can become your drinking buddies," Jin nudged Taehyung's side.

For a moment Jungkook's dark eyes lingered on Taehyung's face causing a heatwave to overfill him.

"Night guys," Jungkook turned from them sprinted towards the road leading out of the village.

"He's weird," Jin rolled his eyes. "As in super weird, you know."

Taehyung had no idea how to answer, so he stayed quiet, Jungkook's sharp gaze like imprinted into his vision.

"So see you in a few hours," Jin winked running back to the restaurant when Taehyung need a moment to roll his bike on the main road. He had to finish backing the cake for Mr. Yoongi's birthday.

The bike was squealing when Taehyung was riding it down the village towards the path that leading to the stable and further along the beach towards Mr. Namjoon's garden, where it was almost losing itself in the meadow to end in front of the long pier with the old lighthouse.

Taehyung knew each road, each tree, each stone and bump in the area by heart, he has been traveling those ways up and down since childhood, so he was absolutely sure there was no other way Jungkook could have taken home. Soon he saw the young man walking swiftly whistling a song under his breath. Jungkook must have heard the rumble of the bicycle as he turned and Taehyung lost his balance on a bump crushing into the meadow. Great it has been the second time when he had landed flat on his butt in front of Jungkook.