10. Are you into him?

"I'll be going home, thanks for the nice chat," Jungkook got up

"Thank you too, it was a pleasure to meet you," Gwooguon shook his hand goodbye.

Jungkook nodded to the others placing the hood of his jacket over his head.

"Do you remember how to get home?" asked Jin looking him in the eyes.

"I bet you won't be able to remember," Jungkook winked to Gwooguon before mixing into the crowd walking around the terrace behind the food stands towards a point where he was able to see the back terrace.

Taehyung was talking eagerly when Yoongi was watching him like fixed, both holding wine glasses and Jungkook stopped in a tree shade observing them.

Has his plan really worked, as he had made Taehyung come here hoping to help him in finding a way to Mr. Yoongi. Like Gwooguon has said, Taehyung deserved someone amazing, deserved a chance for his feelings to be heard.

Jungkook leaned against the tree trunk, his gaze sliding up and down Taehyung's smooth posture, the beautiful mess of night black locks, admiring the way the boy was nudging his head giving his whole attention to Mr. Yoongi exclusively. The sudden emptiness in Jungkook's heart was so unexpected, as is a pair of wet hands had pulled him into water trying to capture him in some never ending darkness.

Jungkook closed his fists, released them again, as the last time he had experienced something similar he had been on his way to Hoseok's house.

"Stop right there," whispered Jungkook closing his mind on the memories, turning abruptly as Taehyung and Yoongi were suddenly impossible to watch.

The chilly night air was like cooling on some wounds when Jungkook was walking swiftly caressing Jimin's photo in his pocket, looking up into the starry sky.

"Where are you? Do you see me here? Do you know how much I'm missing you," Jungkook was whispering hoping somewhere in heaven Jimin can hear.

"I need you to be here and put me back from pieces."

The sky was clam and completely quiet like the night. The distant melodies of the band fading out in the sound of the waves, the too heavy past and just a path in complete darkness to uncle's house present. The image of Taehyung sitting on that terrace ruffling those messy locks coming back from time to time.

"Taehyung, it's freaking 1 pm when are you planning to wake up!"

His mum was shouting through the house when Taehyung covered his ears with the pillow. The hangover heavy like stones rolling in his head. Great and he had an additional dishwasher cheer today. Just great.

It has been probably the slowest fulfillment of all morning routines in his life, the sun was slowly preparing for setting when he was eating a light breakfast downstairs.

"So, what happened? You have come back around 5 am last night," his mother sat across him at the kitchen table.

"Just drunk a bit too much," whispered Taehyung.

"So has something happened between you and Soyeaon?" his mother's straightforward question made him drop the chopsticks on the floor.

"Mum what are you talking about!" Taehyung protested loudly.

"I mean you're eighteen, I can ask my eighteen year old son if he finally has a girlfriend," she grinned.

Taehyung lifted the chopsticks continuing on chewing the food.

"To your information nothing has happened and I don't have a girlfriend," muttered Taehyung.

I'm still a virgin and will probably dye one, he thought bitterly.

"Taehyung, it's right about time to do something about that matter, you will be in college soon isn't it healthy to at least try out being in a relationship at that age?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I'm good on my own mum."

"So what did you do the whole night if it hasn't been about a girl?"

Taehyung felt heat storming to his face so he let the locks fall deeper into his forehead to cover the eyes.

"I was drinking with Mr. Yoongi."

"What!" his mother raised up from her chair. "Do you want to tell me that you have spent the whole night getting drunk with your boss!"

"Yes he allowed me to try three really special kinds of wine... by the way I will have to stay in the restaurant for longer today and on Monday and Friday and Saturday, actually each Monday, Friday and Saturday."

"Why is that?" His mother's tone was sharp now.

"Just lost a bet with Mr. Yoongi last night," Taehyung's blushed harder.

His mother was watching him as if she has seen him for the very first time.

"Do you have a crush on Mr. Yoongi or something," she suddenly asked, her voice changed.

"T... t-that's completely irrelevant," Taehyung wasn't looking at her. "We just drank wine, had a manly talk, what's so strange about that?"

His mother only sighed.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry for my outburst, just... take better care of yourself, ok?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Ah and I will need the kitchen now," he said getting up storing the plates in the dishwasher.

"What will you cook? Dinner? You've just finished breakfast, a very very late one," she was still observing him suspiciously.

"I will bake a cake," Taehyung was all messed up, not only the hangover doing a damage, but also his mum having that ridiculous talk.

"A cake?" She asked stunned.

"It's Mr. Yoongi's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to gift him with a self made cake," Taehyung rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

 Yoongi's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to gift him with a self made cake," Taehyung rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you're enjoying the story. What do you think about Jungkook's sudden jealousy and Taehyung's mum becoming suspicious about him and Yoongi? What will happen now?

Much <3