9. Cheers for Taehyung's love

"Sit down," the energetic girl who seemed to be Taehyung's friend tapped the empty part of the bench right next to her

Jungkook hesitated, but just standing around meant drawing more attention to himself so he sat down listening to Jin being loud and silly while sipping the beer.

The band began to play a nostalgic ballad, so a lot more couples began to dance in a steamy way causing a scratching in Jungkook's throat, bringing back so many memories.

"I'm Gwooguon by the way," the girl nudged his side.

"Jungkook," he muttered feeling so out of place.

His gaze fixed on his palm tattoos, the ones a boy who has been sharing the 14 square meter room with him in Delinquent's school had made. He has been working in a tattoo polar and dealing drugs on the streets, was caught and had spent six months in teenage jail. Jungkook was sure Dewoo was out there now doing the same shit again.

When the evenings were getting long they were planning out new projects Dewoo was then slowly inking one by one into Jungkook's skin. Those moments when the needle had been carving permanent marks all over his right arm were the ones when he could find a short breather from the constant pain, that wasn't letting go since Jimin's death.

Jungkook caressed his fingertips over the tattoos on his palm hoping this night out won't open up a new abyss. He has been dealing surprisingly well since finding himself in uncle's house or was it just the busy schedule, helping the kids and uncle out in their household, the hours spent in the restaurant's basement with the punching bag bringing his body towards an edge, where he was so exhausted he was going to sleep right away without any dreams, after returning to the attic each night, or was it that peaceful calmness he was experiencing while being around Taehyung? A cold shiver run down Jungkook's back.

"So what brings you here?" Asked Gwooguon after Jin finally shut up stuffing his mouth full with fried chicken.

"I moved in with my uncle and his family," whispered Jungkook concentrating on the beer bottle, hoping they won't ask further questions, hoping that Taehyung will come back soon.

Where was he for so long? Has it worked out between him and his hopeless crush?

"So Mr. Namjoon is your uncle?" the girl's attention was still focused on him.

"Yes, my mother's brother," Jungkook took a big sip of beer, mentioning his parents still hurt, not as much as even thinking about Jimin, but fair enough.

Why had life taken away everyone he has ever loved? Was it some type of punishment for some past existence, if yes he must have been a true villain to deserve something like that.

"You seem really close with Taehyung, he's a cute guy isn't he?" Gwooguon raised her brow.

Heat stormed to Jungkook's face, so he just nodded. What could he tell, that no one could reach Jimin's cuteness, his honey voice, the baby palms, the way his pulp lips were pouting or twitching in a smile, his little giggles, the smoothness of ethereal beauty when he was dancing. Of course Taehyung's rough baritone, eyes like windows to a galaxy, sun kissed skin and messy locks could leave anyone speechless, of course but... Jungkook was absolutely sure that after loosing Jimin he will never ever fall for someone again.