24. Night call

"I need to go back to work," Taehyung was barely catching breaths, his body one mess while he was pressed to the same lockers as yesterday in the basement ballroom and kissed, damn, how he was kissed, the world still dizzy when Jungkook pulled bac...

"I need to go back to work," Taehyung was barely catching breaths, his body one mess while he was pressed to the same lockers as yesterday in the basement ballroom and kissed, damn, how he was kissed, the world still dizzy when Jungkook pulled back caressing his fingers down his face.

"Just one more," Jungkook begged closing his palm on Taehyung's neck to part his lips deeply.

Reality faded, Taehyung was definitely flying, levitating above that stone floor. Some glittery objects sparkling underneath his closed eyelids, Jungkook's tongue so deeply in his mouth there was no place untouched.

Kissing was one weird state, Taehyung need to admit it was a part of some unconscious, not really getting through to his head. The moans escaping his lips causing Jungkook to make out even harder. Half of Taehyung's face was already wet.

"Wow!" He whispered when they moved inches from each other catching in heavy breaths.

"I really, really need to go," Taehyung leaned his head against the cold lockers cursing the job in his mind.

Couldn't he simply stay down here and continue to kiss Jungkook.

"I'll wait until you finish your shift," Jungkook's face was burning, his breath short when Taehyung caressed his messy hair strings back, admiring this insanely handsome face inch after inch, from galaxy eyes to those smooth lips with such a tasty shape.

"Ok," Taehyung's thumb was drawing circles along Jungkook's cheek causing the man to become all shy.

"Taehyung, please don't stare at me like that."

"Why?"

"Just, I'm not worth, besides it brings back too many memories."

The wince in Taehyung's stomach was sharp, has Jimin stared at Jungkook like that, definitely because how could he not.

"Nonsense, you're more than worth, you're an angel Jungkook," whispered Taehyung placing his elbows on Jungkook's shoulders tangling his fingers in the man's soft hair.

"You will get in trouble with Mr. Yoongi because of me," Jungkook wasn't looking at him.

"I could kiss you all day," Taehyung connected their lips for a long peck.

It was really time to go, but...

"Taehyung are you here!" Mr. Yoongi's low voice came from upstairs.

"Shit!" Taehyung panicked letting go of Jungkook. "See you later," he sent the man a smile before running towards the wine basement.

What did he come here for in the first place, his head was empty.

I will just say hi to Jungkook, he had thought some long moments before. Sure just say hi. Taehyung's body was like a burning comet, his lips swollen and begging to be in Jungkook's again.

"Taehyung! What are you doing here!" Mr. Yoongi stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"I... um... uf... umph..." Taehyung was giving out some unarticulated sounds. "Coming up, Mr. Yoongi," he bowed apologetically hurrying upstairs past his boss.

He could bet there has been an almost amused expression on Yoongi's face.

I will go bald, or go crazy if this will continue, I have to focus on work, though Taehyung running to the kitchen to see he had missed giving out five orders.

"Served your clients, I guess that makes your tips fro another week," Hwajo sent him a mean smile.

"Hey, it's just five orders, it's never worth a week of tips," protested Taehyung when Hwajo's eyes laid on him.

The boy said nothing running out with the menus.

Was it pointless to ask Jungkook to stop coming here as there was no way Taehyung could fully focus back on work knowing the one he loved to hold in his arms and kiss so badly was just a staircase and a corridor away.

"I will go bald for sure," muttered Taehyung taking the ready made dishes carrying them outside.

"Take care and goodnight," Taehyung's lips lingered on his for a longer while.

The boy sighed grabbing the bike handle leading it down the meadow, his figure becoming more and more distant in the darkness.

"Stay..." whispered Jungkook stretching his hand out as if he wished to grab Taehyung and bring him back.

His body restless, begging to be pleased, to be in Taehyung's hands and lips for the whole night, but the conscious part of his mind was sure it's way too early for Taehyung, for him. Way too early. He needed to wait, to give Taehyung time, understand there are to many things between than, and if something goes wrong it will hurt less, if they stay just with kisses.

Jungkook let out the air he had been holding turning to the gate, passing the garden. It must have been around midnight but he has stayed in the restaurant to help Taehyung to wash the dishes. Then they made this long walk here talking a bit, mostly kissing. It has been so pleasant, Jungkook leaned against the door frame getting lost in the memory for a short moment.

"I have to go to sleep," he commanded himself walking into the hall to hear uncle's voice. Was he still up, talking to someone?

Jungkook glanced around the corner to see him speaking through the phone, his face clouded.

"What boy?" Asked Namjoon doing rounds up and down the living room carpet. "That boy... so he has been out of the hospital today?"

 so he has been out of the hospital today?"

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? How do you like needy Taekook? Who is calling Namjoon and who are they talking about?
Also I'm wishing you Happy New Year and all the best. May your wishes come true.

Much <3