18. Wind

"I've said I'd rather walk," Jungkook pressed his hands into his pockets

Taehyung sighed climbing on the horse riding next to him in a snail tempo. They left uncle's garden then took a path around the lighthouse far from anything known.

It was a warm day, the ocean breeze was bringing fresh smells, the sun was slowly rising towards noon. There was no one here, just them and peaceful nature.

"So how did the talk go?" Jungkook was nervous, why was Taehyung's presence messing up so many things inside him?

"It was ok, I'm still working in the restaurant."

"That's great," Jungkook bit his lip.

They became quiet again reaching the wide beach at the other side of the lighthouse.

"Don't you want to try to ride her, at lest once? It's fun, I'm assuring you," Taehyung sped Wing up crossing his way.

"I don't know how," Jungkook looked up to meet his eyes for the very first time today.

"I'll guide you," Taehyung stopped the horse jumping down smoothly.

Jungkook hesitated before approaching Wind, following Taehyung's instructions to pull himself up on the saddle.

"Stay calm, we will be walking slowly," Taehyung patted to horse taking the reins, leading her down the beach.

The calm rhythm in which Wind was bouncing him on her back brought a peaceful state into Jungkook's soul. The view over the ocean from up here was amazing, now he could understand why Taehyung loved riding, it was his freedom zone, his remedy to all storms.

The sun reflections were blending, like diamonds scattered over the surface of the waves, so Jungkook closed his eyes diving into the scent of the beach, the perception of the soft breeze on his face. Long months ago he had crossed out each glimmer of hope, each idea of happiness, never expecting it could ever happen to him again - peacefulness, calmness, relief.

"I know why you like it so much," he opened his eyes catching Taehyung's posture.

"Yes, Wind is the best," Taehyung seemed cheerful, it must have meant the world to him that he could keep his job.

"Wanna ride quicker?" Taehyung stopped Wind from walking any further.

"Sure," there was some burning excitement building up underneath Jungkook's skin.

"Scoop back a bit." Taehyung threw the reins over Wind's head then climbed up swiftly positioning himself in front of Jungkook, who suddenly lost balance, so he clung to the boy's back.

"Hold on tightly, I'll show you what she's capable off," Taehyung must have been grinning widely when he gave Wind a sign and the horse set off into a mad gallop, the sand underneath her hoofs changed into scattered grain when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist to not to fall off.

It was scary at first, dissolving into euphoria just a few moments later - the wind, the speed, Taehyung's body heat, the insane closeness of their connected thighs. Jungkook needed all his self control to not to allow that energy to fill out his body, as it was madness, it couldn't be, him tightly hugging a beautiful boy in that deadly romanticism of a diamond ocean and flying beach.

The race continued along dark rocks until a cliff raised up far on the horizon. Taehyung pulled the reins to himself, Wind calmed down. She was now moving forward in a smooth gallop when Jungkook found himself still clinging to the boy with his chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder and him inhaling the boy's scent. His hands were acting against his will, caressing up Taehyung's belly, feeling some abs underneath his sweater, his face nuzzling deeper into the boy's neck until the contact of his cheek with Taehyung's burning skin woke him up.

Jungkook scooped back on the saddle resting his hands behind his back, keeping the upper edge of strap for balance.

Taehyung made Wind stop turning a bit to face him.

"Show me how to go down," demanded Jungkook.

"What if I won't," Taehyung's face was burning.

"It's not funny, just show me how to go down," Jungkook was trembling, sone sweat drops were rolling down his chest and back.

"You're my prisoner now," Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"Taehyung this is not..." Jungkook tried to move down, but lost balance again so he grabbed Taehyung's tight almost falling at the boy.

Taehyung's eyelids fell, he twisted his head leaning in.

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed Taekook's "date"? What do you think about them riding Wind down the beach? Will Taehyung kiss Jungkook?

Much <3