55. Taste of a lifetime

"And maybe us returning to school, me spending time with you can heal some of the trauma

"And maybe us returning to school, me spending time with you can heal some of the trauma. I have spoken to my therapist about it and she thinks I'm ready to confront my fears, even though I still feel safer when Taehyung is with you, but I believe we can work on that. I don't want to be afraid of you anymore and I want to dance again, those are my goals for now," said Hoseok watching them so Jungkook bit his lip. "What are your goals?" He asked, so Jungkook began to tap the table top with his hand.

"To make Taehyung and my family proud and... to be able to let Jimin go, so I can be fully there for my hopefully boyfriend," Jungkook looked at Taehyung who's whole face lit up so magically. "And if at the top of that I can fix my relationship with you and finish school, wow, I don't deserve amazing things like those."

Hoseok and Taehyung exchanged looks so Jungkook blushed.

"Ok, so we will see each other at school on Monday," said Hoseok getting up taking the coffee and Jungkook jumped up to open and hold the cafe door for him, his heart beating loudly.

Hoseok's eyes rested on his face briefly but he only nodded his head walking down the pavement towards a beautiful young woman, who wrapped her arms around him to kiss him.

"Ah, Jungkook you know one good thing has happened in rehab, I met Hwasee, she was training to become a physician and yes, today I can proudly say, meet my girlfriend."

Jungkook bowed his head feeling some butterflies, so Hoseok has been happy in his own way, despite all the things he had lost he has also found his second chance, his spring day, Jungkook's eyes falling on Taehyung who joined him at the door.

"Now I will have to kick you sleepy ass out of the bed every morning," muttered Taehyung placing his elbows on Jungkook's shoulders how he loved to do right before a kiss. "And by the way I'm not hopefully boyfriend, but boyfriend, remember that."

"Noted," Jungkook giggled hugging Taehyung looking down the street at Hoseok and the girl still kissing, his heart filling with so much warmth.

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook's eyes were still unconvinced.

The evening had fallen and they were sitting in their bed wearing bathrobes, their bodies still exhausted and fulfilled after the mad shower sex they have had just minutes ago. Jungkook's gaze fell on the bottle of Queen Mary 4 in Taehyung hands.

"I mean we could be rich after selling this," muttered Jungkook pulling at his boyfriend's bathrobe strings.

"Are rich people really so happy?" Taehyung raised his brow when Jungkook's smile faded.

"You're right," he was definitely thinking about Jiminie parents who were now both in jail.

"Come on Jungkook, how many people can say they have tried Queen Mary 4," Taehyung began to open the bottle happily when Jungkook's laugh filled the bedroom.

His boyfriend was watching him amused when he was struggling with the cork until the so significant klick came. The bottle was giving out steam and the intoxicating red wine scent.
Taehyung grinned walking to the bedside table filling two glasses then handing one to Jungkook.

"How excited are you about it?" Asked Jungkook giggling.

"More than before my first time," Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap cuddling their foreheads to each other.

"Kidding?" Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Not at all. Do you know how many dishes I have been cleaning because of this wine here?"

"I know," Jungkook's whole face was glowing from his precious smile.

"So trust me I'm way more thrilled than before my first time," Taehyung was watching the deeply purple liquid in the glass postponing the moment to actually try it.

"Let me know if it will taste better than your first time," Jungkook bit his ear playfully.

Taehyung shivered, of course nothing could top Jungkook's bed skills, but maybe, maybe.

"So what will we drink for," Jungkook's eyes were flirty, his lips sucking on Taehyung's ear making it all wet.

"Concentrate and cherish the moment," Taehyung hit his shoulder so Jungkook pulled back grinning shamelessly.

"So for Taehyung most desired wine," Jungkook lifted the glass.

"And for us. Yes for you and me," Taehyung was caressing over Jungkook's hair melting in his stare.

"For our love," Jungkook tapped his glass.

Taehyung's heart was beating crazily when he lifted the glass drinking down a sip allowing it to stay on his tongue so he could fully grasp the taste.

He saw Jungkook emptying his glass with huge sips.

"What have I said about cherishing the moment?" Taehyung sighed.

"Tastes like ordinary wine to me," Jungkook shrugged when Taehyung shook his head.

"This is the richest bouquet of flavor a wine can contain, a taste of a lifetime to be specific."

"Still tastes like ordinary wine," Jungkook was amused so Taehyung put the wine on the bedside table, he will enjoy it later when Jungkook will go to sleep.

"Was it at least better than our first time or the shower sex from before?" Asked Jungkook pulling him closer by the bathrobe.

"You're so..." sighed Taehyung.

"Amazing, I know," Jungkook caught his lips into a hungry kiss.

Taehyung had forgotten Queen Mary 4 for another two hours too busy pleasing and being pleased by the most beautiful man alive.

It was long minutes after midnight when he pulled the bathrobe over his body, returning from a quick shower then sat on the mattress admiring Jungkook's strong back and his side profile, while sipping Queen Mary 4 to discover Jungkook was indeed right, it tasted like ordinary wine.

Taehyung chuckled leaving the unfinished glass on the bedside table, lying down for Jungkook to immediately wrap his arms and legs around him.

Jungkook's sleepy voice filled the bedroom lifting Taehyung twenty feet above the mattress with just one line - "Taehyung, I love you."

Much <3

Much <3