26. Still in love

"I'm Back," Taehyung closed the door after reentering his room, he was grinning confidently jumping on the bed, making himself comfortable before sitting down

"What will you do?" Jungkook slipped closer putting his head on Taehyung's thigh, drawing circles on his leg with his fingertip.

Weren't they too comfy, acting like boyfriends, while he has never deserved a second chance. Was it really ok the be here cuddling to someone else while Jimin's body was resting on Seoul's main cemetery, somewhere in a tiny coffin in a forever lasting darkness.

New tears came so Jungkook bit his lower lip. Taehyung's warm palm landed on his head caressing over his hair.

"Kookie, leave the past outside, here in my bedroom it's time to rest and feel happy. Ok?"

Jungkook nodded kissing Taehyung's thigh through the fabric of his pants, feeling how the boy tensed for a second inhaling sharply. Jungkook knew no one has ever touched the boy like that, no one has ever given affection to each and every part of his skin, so that contact could be a lot to handle.

"Read," whispered Jungkook closing his eyes making himself even more comfortable on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung's voice was trembling when he began to read.

"It was the coldest night in a century, an extremely quiet one, as the falling snow had wrapped the Forest into a soundproof veil. It was becoming so icy that the air pieces were changing into frost roses, while time was passing and passing. The falling snowflakes were sticking to the his fur freezing to the edges of his ears and tail. Being a snow fox for so long, he had forgotten all human instincts, so he has stopped to know how to count time. Abandoned by a friend or an owner a hybrid could only live 48 hours, and 40 hours had passed for sure when he had been running along the big lake. He was the last of his kind, but no one would care a bit, the false king hated hybrids so deeply, a species less, was a win for the dark side.

I will die here, in this ever white of the clearing, he thought rolling into himself covering his body with the fluffy tail, waiting for the ice to become emptiness. The snow squealed, a rough sound of heavy boots stomping broke the perfect static. The fox lifted his head noticing a figure dressed in a black armory to a purple cloak, a sword with the fallen king's emblem was firmly tugged behind the stranger's back. The man, tall and board, with an unmistakable presence of a true warrior was approaching until he knelt in the snow stretching his hand out towards the fox.

"Don't be afraid little friend," he said causing a heatwave of new life filling the hybrid's cells."

Taehyung closed the book placing it on the bedside table smiling to himself as Jungkook looked so cute soundly asleep on his lap.

Masterpiece, thought Taehyung caressing over Jungkook's soft hair, rolling a string around his finger, "You are a real miracle."

Taehyung was happy Jungkook couldn't hear his whisper. The door squealed revealing his mum who glanced inside shyly.

"Shush!" Taehyung placed a finger on his lips pointing at the sleeping Jungkook.

"So your friend will stay over for the night?" Asked his mum lowering her voice.

"Yes," Taehyung ignored the heat storming to hips cheeks.

"Maybe he would need a pajama and he can take the guest room..."

"Mum, he's fine, we're fine, night," Taehyung sighed hoping she will just leave him in peace.

He had a damn once in a lifetime occasion to share a bed with the boy of his dreams, how could she even speak about the guest room.

"Night," his mum closed the door noiselessly when Taehyung sighed still sitting there, playing with Jungkook's hair, thinking about that amazing bond slowly forming between them.

Did it mean he could have a boyfriend? The tingling in his throat was significant like the butterflies raising up in his stomach.

Taehyung moved slightly lifting Jungkook's head from his thigh pulling a pillow underneath. Jungkook moved muttering something when Taehyung left the bed walking on his tiptoes to the wardrobe to change into his pajamas quickly. He laid down putting the blanket over himself and Jungkook, his heart racing, his body in some anomaly. Jungkook moved again wrapping an arm around Taehyung's chest cuddling his face to the side of his shoulder.

Taehyung was almost dying from that insane closeness when Jungkook's whisper filled the room.

"Goodnight Jimin, I love you."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. How did you like the chapter? What do you think about Taehyung taking care of Jungkook and them cuddling in his room? What about Jungkook's words?

Much <3