29. Stars and truths

Jungkook came towards the sink, placing his fine jacket on a counter, rolling the shirt's sleeves up, uncovering the tattoos

"I'm fine," Taehyung could barely breath, but Jungkook only smiled taking the gloves stopping right next to him to wash some wine glasses.

"I really don't need help, you're the restaurant's guest. What if Mr. Yoongi will see you here," Taehyung was talking to cover the images running through his mind but a second later he just took Jungkook's face in his hands falling over his lips parting them with his tongue.

Wow, Jungkook's taste was like walking along a galaxy. Amazing. Taehyung's mind off, his body one glowing perfection when he was playing with Jungkook's tongue licking it from all sides, deeper and deeper into his throat.

"Uh!" Jungkook's moan was serious.

Taehyung pulled back licking down Jungkook's jaw to sucking in the skin off his neck deeply.

"Taehyung!" His name sounded so sexy almost gasped out in Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung was like in a trance wasting Jungkook's neck until a rich hickey appeared.

"You're so," Jungkook pushed him to the sink biting his neck a bit painfully, bit wow, it became completely dark in front of Taehyung's eyes especially as Jungkook's lips were now doing things, damn. Reality was fading changing into fire underneath that avalanche of passion squeezing into his skin, moving up to become dangerous when Jungkook flipped his tongue into Taehyung's ear hole grinding on it or what. Taehyung grabbed the sink to not to fall. Jungkook's lips closing on his nose tips wetting it before parting his lips, tangling his tongue into a force dreams were made off.

"Cousin Kookie!"

Both jumped off each other panting madly. There was a Yun standing in the kitchen holding her fluffy rabbit under her arm looking at them with widely raised open eyes.

Taehyung's gaze slipped to Jungkook to notice the man had a lot of bubbles in his hair, dripping down his face. The hickeys deeply purple on the front side of his neck.

"Um, Yun go back to dad," Jungkook became red.

"So you found Taehyung?" Asked Yun walking to Jungkook.

"What?" Asked Taehyung buffed.

"Cousin Kookie loves Jimin, but Jm is in heaven with my mum who takes care of him, so cousin Kookie wanted to find a new boyfriend, but I have told him to not to do it, so he wanted to find Taehyung," said Yun when Jungkook was begging her to stop becoming cutely shy.

Taehyung raised his brow.

"No labels, yes, just this here?" He asked amused.

Jungkook was standing with his head low not daring to look up at him.

"Yun," he finally muttered taking the gloves off, crouching down to take her hands. "Can what you've seen here be out secret, ok?" He asked sending her a warm smile.

Taehyung was standing there imagining this was how their future daughter could look like, and damn Jungkook would be the best father in the world, right?

Don't be weird, be begged himself.

"Yun and cousin Kookie's secret, ok?" Jungkook raised his pinky. "Pinky promise."

She giggled nodding so Jungkook hugged her before lifting her up.

"Will bring you to dad and be right back," he sent Taehyung a meaningful gaze when Taehyungmwas standing there biting his lower lip to not to grin like an idiot.

He was so in love, he couldn't even express it or grasp it.

The minutes long and heavy until Jungkook returned to fall back over his lips immediately. Them idiots couldn't part messing up each other's faces and necks agin until a low voice filled the kitchen.

"Taehyung I see you might take an eternity to clean those dishes."

Jungkook jumped off him when Taehyung believed he will dye from embarrassment at the sight of Mr. Yoongi.

"I'm going it's just you two and Hwajo here. Taehyung close the restaurant carefully. Goodnight," Mr. Yoongi was grinning turning around and leaving when Taehyung sighed leaning against the sink.

"So where have we stopped," Jungkook's palm caressed over his chest meaningfully.

"Go home, Mr. Yoongi is right I need to finish that," he pointed at the dirty dishes. "And you're too much of a distraction."

"I will behave and help you," Jungkook reached for the gloves.

"Please go, Hwajo is here and he's the last person I want to find out about us," Taehyung became serious.

"Ok, I get it. Will miss you all night," Jungkook leaned in pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek before leaving in a hurry.

Taehyung was still enchanted singing to himself, returning to the dishes when he kitchen door banged.

Hwajo came in then hurried outside without any greetings.

Taehyung sighed returning to the work. It wasn't even five minutes later when someone entered the kitchen again and Taehyung's heart double jumped at the sight of Jungkook.

"Won't leave you here alone with all those dishes," Jungkook ginned reaching for the gloves.

They were working eagerly so half an hour later everything was neatly stored on the right shelves.

"Thank you Kookie, you're an angel," Taehyung,hugged the man tightly burying his head into the crack of Jungkook's neck, inhaling his lovely scent that was driving him crazy.

It was hard to let go, they shared a few kisses before leaving the restaurant then Taehyung closed the door carefully double checking the lock.

"I will walk you home," whispered Jungkook.

"Come on, we both need a proper rest. See you tomorrow," Taehyung,smiled.

"Ok, have a good night," Jungkook's eyes were mirroring the whole galaxy, watching them seemed like flying through stars.

"Have a save road home my angel," whispered Taehyung when Jungkook couldn't hear him anymore.

Taehyung took the old bike, lit up it's lamp.

"Taehyung!" A voice scared him so he looked up to recognize Hwajo.

"What?" Asked Taehyung unpleasantly hoping Hwajo hasn't seen how much Jungkook wasn't just a friend to him.

"I wouldn't stay all alone after nightfall with that guy, if I were you," Hwajo approached.

Thank you for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Yun catching Taekook? What will Hwajo tell Taehyung?

Much <3