21. Passion

The banging in Taehyung's head was awful, he was holding on to walls to not to fall making his wobbly way downstairs, through the basement door, lower into the dark ever humid corridor, far from everyone

The banging in Taehyung's head was awful, he was holding on to walls to not to fall making his wobbly way downstairs, through the basement door, lower into the dark ever humid corridor, far from everyone. The ballroom door was opened, the punching bag bouncing under the precision of Jungkook's hits, the man's heavy sighs ringing the basement.

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping from his messy hair. Taehyung was so messed up, so heartbroken yet torn between those loves. Mr. Yoongi was getting married, he has never meant to be his and Jungkook loved Jimin.

Taehyung suddenly broke out into sobs.

"Taehyung! What happened!" Jungkook's worried tone was more then enough to drive him nuts from confusion.

Taehyung stormed into the ballroom leaning against the lockers clenching his fists to hit the metal.

"Taehyung! Hey! Stop, you'll damage yourself," the melody of Jungkook's voice was like music when Taehyung looked up into this precious face.

"Mr. Yoongi is getting married," whispered Taehyung who's breath caught up in his lungs at the sight.

Jungkook never stopped smiling approaching him closely, so closely he almost pressed him to the lockers, Taehyung's heart nearly left his chest from beating.

"Maybe there is someone else, who could make you happy," Jungkook's whisper was so raspy Taehyung could barely distinguish words, smooth fingertips brushed his cheek sending a lightning eruption into each of his cells.

"Who?" The world has stopped to turn in Taehyung's head.

Jungkook eyelids were slowly falling, their lips suddenly searching for each other, locking in an unexpected way. Jungkook's smooth tongue licking over his lower lip falling in, lifting his own tongue when a foreign taste replaced Taehyung's completely.

Was he still alive or just dreaming? Has he died and this was a freaking gate to heaven? As it damn felt like this. The small moans escaping his mouth, the softness of Jungkook's hair in his hands, the way their tongues couldn't glue off themselves, like in a trance licking so deeply. Taehyung's back was digging into the lockers but what could he feel other than Jungkook's delicious taste, that has overtaken leadership leaving him speechless and vulnerable.

And damn Jungkook could kiss, Taehyung could only guess the man has been absolutely unbothered by his lack of skills, leading him, playing with his mouth and tongue however he liked.

"Wow," they both whispered after pulling back, catching in heavy breaths.

Taehyung's lips so unfulfilled, wishing for nothing more than to kiss again.

Jungkook was watching his face inch by inch so intensively he could definitely burn to ashes underneath that stare, his fingers still playing with the man's hair strings.