33. Worst waiter, worst client

The sky stayed silent as always, there was just the ocean roaring, the wind howling against the lighthouse when Jungkook considered jumping into the waves

His heart pounding, his skin tingling, so alive again.

"You have to continue composing the symphony of your life," Jimin's words were like a mantra.

Jungkook stepped back from the cobblestones leaning against the lighthouse's wall panting madly.

"I will be with you again one day," he thought imagining himself being very old, sitting between a large family waiting for the day to go up there to be reunited with Jimin.There was a man by his side though in that phantasy, one with gray hair, yet his smile and eyes stayed the same, unmistakably belonging to Taehyung.

"Cousin Kookie are you asleep?" Yun's whisper made him look up.

Jungkook had come back home with nightfall last evening and hasn't left the attic since.

"Cousin Kookie, are you sick?" Yun was worried walking his way placing a tray with food on the floor carefully.

"I'm ok Yun," Jungkook sat up looking over things she had brought.

"Please eat lunch, you have skipped breakfast and supper," she was watching him with big sad eyes.

Damn you uncle Namjoon, thought Jungkook, to send Yun here as he couldn't just say no to her.

"Thank you, I will eat well," he sent her a faint smile.

"Cousin Kookie please be fine again," she suddenly ran to him to wrap her tiny arms around his neck when he hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Yun, you are my angel," Jungkook was caressing over her hair feeling a wave of unwanted pain disturbing the numbness that has resided inside him since coming back from the lighthouse.

They were cuddling for a log time until she let go sitting down on the blanket.

"Ok, I guess I have to eat lunch now," Jungkook smiled grabbing the bowl of noodles and the chopsticks.

Yun was watching him definitely checking if he indeed was keeping his word.

"Dad says you have to dress up nicely and come. We will go for a trip," she made a funny hand gesture.

"I'm not in a mood for a trip," Jungkook raised his brow.

"Dad says it's a mandatory trip," she shook her head when Jungkook sighed.

"Ok, I will put something on and come," what could he do, there was no way around that small lady.

Jungkook even grinned. Yun has definitely inherited uncle's leadership skills.

"Not in the mood again huh?" Mrs. Kim, a lady who was visiting the restaurant every second week eyed Taehyung up with interest. "I bet you boy have broken up with your girlfriend."

"Anything to drink?" Asked Taehyung sharply.

"A latte macchiato," she was still piercing through him with her curious gaze.

Taehyung wished to get out of here, the clients were playing on his nerves so much today he could yell at them for being dump. Or yell at himself?

Instead he noted the order down hurrying to the next table to take the empty plates from another guests, but a rumor of new visitors made him look up.

'Taehyung, find a table for us!" It was Mr. Namjoon and his family storming the terrace causing the dishes Taehyung had been holding to fall off his hands and break with a loud bang at the sight of Jungkook.

"I will be right back!" Taehyung ran inside towards the broom cupboard, his body becoming one madnesses.

Great. Will he be tortured by serving Jungkook while being unable to even talk to him.

"How many was it? Fifteen broken plates in nine days. Taehyung get a grip or I will be forced to cut your salary!" Mr. Yoongi stopped him on the way outside.

"I'm working at it Mr. Yoongi but Jungkook is one stubborn case," Taehyung sighed.

It will take me at least a year if not forever to get through to him. Taehyung was mad running outside to clean the mess and arrange the tables for Mr. Namjoon and his family.

"I'm sorry it has been a difficult day," Taehyung spread two folded blankets out on Yun's chair to help her reach the table freely.

Mr. Namjoon only raised his brow meaningfully glancing Jungkook's way, but Jungkook was sitting with his head low, his fists closed avoiding any eye contact with Taehyung.

"I will need to take your order sir," Taehyung stopped above Jungkook who's whole body tensed.

"Anyway here's the menu," he stretched it out Jungkook's way but the man made no move to take it so Taehyung slammed it on the table top with fury.

He couldn't start yelling at Jungkook. he was at work, needed to treat him like every other client, great.

"Namjoon, the new book is so spellbinding, I was reading till 3 a.m last night, I hope you will forgive me that I have made little notes here and there," Mr. Yoongi hurried to the table. "Ah, and Taehyung bring a bottle of 'vampire kiss', it's on the house."

"Sure Mr. Yoongi," groaned Taehyung leaving towards the basement.

He was so mad he turned to the ballroom slamming the wooden door open then approaching the punching bag hitting it a few times until his fists began to ache.

Vampire kiss, ok let it be vampire kiss, Taehyung left the ballroom diving into the wine basement taking the bottle of deep blood colored wine carrying it upstairs.

New guest were coming, so the house was extra crowded, Yoongi was still standing over Namjoon's chair joking when Jin was bringing the drinks for the children.

Taehyung cast a quick glance Jungkook's way then opened the bottle spilling the wine into Mr. Namjoon's glass.

"Would you like some wine sir?" He turned to Jungkook who obviously ignored.

Taehyung took a deep breath, counted to five then approached spilling the wine into Jungkook's glass.

"Spare yourself the effort," Jungkook's low voice froze him to the core. "I will be going uncle, I'm not feeling like eating." Jungkook got up nodding towards Namjoon and Yoongi when Taehyung's blood boiled.

" Jungkook got up nodding towards Namjoon and Yoongi when Taehyung's blood boiled

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you liked the chapter? What do you think about Yun convincing Jungkook to go out of his room and Namjoon's plan to take him to the restaurant? Will Taekook finally find an opportunity to talk it out?

Much <3