43. Caught

It was becoming brighter with each minute, some seagulls waking up to make a lot of noise

It was becoming brighter with each minute, some seagulls waking up to make a lot of noise. Taehyung's lower body was in pain, walking seemed highly uncomfortable yet he ignored cuddling to Jungkook's side, they were stopping from time to time to kiss deeply, his mouth so full of Jungkook's taste again.

Let's go back to the lighthouse and make love, his mind was shouting, but he strongly believed they can sneak out again tonight. They had to find a way. The lighthouse was a perfect meeting spot, so abandoned and far from the village, their secret room for love. Soon, just two weeks and they will be living together in Taehyung's new flat, his stomach began to produce mad butterflies at the perspective.

It really hurt to see Mr. Namjoon's house, Taehyung stopped at the gate wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him in for a long long kiss, unable to let go. Jungkook's lips tasted like everything he needed, everything he loved.

"See you soon Kookie, love you so much," Taehyung was pressing new kisses to Jungkook's lips.

"See you," Jungkook's cheeks were flushed, his gaze all shy. "Have a safe way home Tae."

"I will, no worries," Taehyung lingered in for one more kiss before letting go then limped all the way back to his house.

He was turning around so many times on the meadow, as long as he could see Jungkook, his heart so full, so given. Taehyung has never imagined he could fall that hard.

The main village road was occupied by cars and people what was surprising at a Sunday morning, though. Taehyung was watching them all running towards the town hall so he took a shortcut along the restaurant to see what's up. There was something wrong for sure, fire brigade cars all in front, there was Mr. Yoongi in a jacket over his pajamas answering some questions. Taehyung approached feeling a heavy odor, all the hair raising on his back when he cast a glance on the building, devastated like after a massive fire.

"Mr. Yoongi! Mr. Yoongi! what happened!" Taehyung approached with a loudly panting heart.

"Someone had set up fire in the restaurant," Yoongi's voice was faint.

"No, it can't be," Taehyung's throat was like scratched, he was watching the building, his beloved workplace.

No it couldn't be. Why was life so fucked up?

Taehyung was miracle, Jungkook was sure about it while walking back home even though a part of him carried a burden of his past, still, the breathing experience of making love with Taehyung was mixing up with missing Jimin. They were both equally amazing lovers, Taehyung a bit rougher, tougher in baring pain, when Jimin was more playful, ready for each idea or experiment, yet Jungkook shouldn't compare then as he will never touch Jimin again. Taehyung was here, they were just starting with that beautiful bond and he could feel so amazing again, give his body release other than through endless hours of hitting the punching bag.

Jungkook pushed the front door open ready to take a proper bath then change, the salty ocean water was still sticking to his skin like Taehyung's kisses, but the moment he entered all three of his cousins ran his way cuddling into him.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping?" Jungkook hugged Yun and Nathan looking at Jovi questioningly. "Where's uncle a..."

"Left in the middle of the night, something bad has happened," Nathan was so scared.

Yun was crying her trembling body clinging to him so Jungkook caressed her hair.

"Are you alone here?" He asked when the kids nodded. "Hey, relax, we will wait for uncl..."

The front door banged revealing policemen coming in swiftly. They jumped forward taking him when Yun started so scream.

"What are you doing!" Jovi was yelling when an officer pulled Yun from Jungkook brutally.

"Don't hurt her! Are you crazy! Leave the kids!" Jungkook was struggling against the men who pushed Yun on the floor when Jovi ran to cover her with his body.

The Labradors came in with mad barking jumping on the men.

"Hold the dogs," an officer lifted a billy, so Jovi caught Um and Em in by the collars holding them.

Jungkook could only see the kids' ghostly pale faces but he was pulled outside in the same brutal way and thrown into a police car.

"What are you doing? What is it? Why?" He was shouting at the men.

"You will be answering in front of the mehor and the whole village, for what you have done you'll go straight back to jail," said a men when Jungkook was so buffed no words were forming in his throat.

"But I haven't done anything," he stuttered.

"Burning down 'Augst-D Restaurant isn't anything," hissed the man.

"What?" Jungkook's hands began to tremble. "The restaurant has burnt down?"

"Don't play so shocked," the man sent him a killer glance.

Jungkook bit his lip, this wasn't happening, not now when he has finally found some sense of life again.

He stayed quiet the scary moments of being captured after trying to kill Hoseok becoming so alive, his heart beating rapidly when the police car moved forward slowly, out of the driveway, around the meadow when Jungkook caught the sight of the lighthouse in the raising sunlight.
All images coming back like an avalanche, him and Taehyung falling in each other, undressing, kissing, making mad love, bathing in the waves.

Will he never see Taehyung again, it couldn't be, he has already lost Jimin. It couldn't be.

"Am I cursed or something," he muttered under his breath.

"Pardon?" Asked the officer.

"Nothing," Jungkook concentrated back on the far lighthouse that was blurring out in tears.

Where was uncle? Could he help him out? Could anyone help, he won't survive being imprisioned again. He won't survive that, but the police car was driving through the village to the town hall stopping in front abruptly. There was a huge crowd there all shouting at him, some elder ladies were throwing things his way that were bouncing off his shirt, that beautiful bachelor's party outfit Taehyung's mother had bought for him. Jungkook could howl, yet he was led inside towards an assembly hall, that was now changed into a hearing room, and brutally pushed on a bench. There were very officially looking people there sitting around the stage accompanied by a very worn out Mr. Yoongi.

Yoongi's fiancée seemed equally troubled, the benches behind him were filled slowly when Jungkook was playing with the bracelet Yun had made for him to calm down, hoping they were fine his lovely cousins he loved like real siblings.

Uncle get home to protect them quickly, he begged in his mind awaiting what had to come.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about the chapter? The restaurant burning down and Jungkook being caught be the police? What will happen now?

Much <3