28. Mausoleum in the dawn

"What are you doing!" Yelled Taehyung

"What are you doing," hissed Hwajo passing him.

Taehyung's blood boiled, but he restrained his anger taking the dishes outside, carrying them to table 16 and 17.

He couldn't fully focus on the work anymore though, glancing down the terrace from time to time, his heart beating louder by the sight of each coming in guest.

It was almost 8:30 pm when Patricia's Cadillac parked right in front of the entrance. She was assisted by her annoying friend Naja.

"Taehyung, hope you have prepared our table!" She shouted spotting him.

"Of course Miss," Taehyung bowed slightly.

"Oh, isn't he my favorite waiter, the one who can speak so nicely about wine?" Asked Naja eying him up.

"Hello, it's great to see you again Miss," Taehyung faked a smile.

The women were extremely loud and impropriate, joking dirty on their way to the table where Taehyung pulled out chairs for both hurrying to bring the the restaurant's blankets as the evening was chilly.

"This is called service," Naja sent him a smile he answered hesitantly.

"Would you like a wine for the start?" He asked.

"Tell us a story," Naja tapped the table top.

"Have you ever tried Mausoleum in the dawn? We have medium-sweet pink, year 1929 in the basement," Taehyung was lighting up the candle while talking. "The wine has been insisted to be called Gertude, to honor the name of the wine yards owner's daughter, but before the first bottles could be labeled he has discovered Gertrude kissing another woman on the stairs of the abandoned mausoleum in the forest when he has been coming home from an all night lonely hunt. Legend has it he was so furious he lifted the gun killing them both, returning to rename the wine, write an apology letter to his wife before killing himself. So each bottle became double sweet as it is said Gertude's ghost is still residing in the grapes, and the first summer night you can see two shadows on the mausoleum's stairs in raising sunrise."

Naja broke out into hysterical laughter.

"You have an imagination boy. Bring this wine!" She winked to Patricia.

Taehyung sighed turning around to see Mr. Namjoon coming in with Jovi and Nathan.

Right behind them, and damn he looked like a million dollars, was Jungkook wearing a fine brown suit with delicate almost invisible stripes to a black not so buttoned up shirt. Taehyung's breath stopped in his lungs. Jungkook was holding Yun's hand when she was telling him something eagerly, awww, Taehyung could melt into a puddle of uwu's here and now.

"Hello ladies," Mr. Namjoon nodded to Patricia and Naja when his sons were taking place at the table quickly.

Jungkook sent Taehyung a quick extra hot glance before helping Yun up on a chair.

"Will you order pink ice cream for me again cousin Kookie?" Asked Yun quietly.

"Sure," Jungkook winked towards Taehyung who was trying his best to stay calm, to act professionally although his body was giving him all weird signs to just fall over Jungkook and kiss him.

"I'll be right back," he muttered running for the menus to clear his head.

"I bet he has dressed up specially for you," Gwooguon and Jin were leaning against the counter watching him in an amused way.

"Don't you have anything to do!" Groaned Taehyung taking the menus.

Great, they were all way to interested in his private life.

Still there was no way around Jungkook's looks, especially as Mr. Yoongi joined his guests and Taehyung was running between the table, the basement and the kitchen like crazy to serve them.

Smuggling pink ice cream for Yun on the table when Mr. Namjoon was too busy talking to Yoongi to notice.

Jungkook's hot stares were torture. Really, Taehyung could curse him for being so attractively obvious.

"Taehyung don't you have a dishwasher duty to start in five minutes?" Asked Yoongi after the main course was served.

"Um, yes..." Taehyung blushed.

"Tell Jin and Hwajo to take over from here," Yoongi seemed amused when Taehyung muttered something, he didn't even knew what, hurrying inside.

"Mr. Yoongi wants you two to serve from now on," he communicated to Jin and Hwajo.

"What?" Jin became unhappy, he was definitely hoping for a quicker finish today and it seemed that feast there will continue till midnight if not longer for sure.

Taehyung,took the wine bottle Mr. Yoongi has ordered running outside with Jin following closely behind him.

"Papa!" Yun suddenly jumped off her chair squealing.

Jungkook got up to catch her when Mr. Namjoon stopped talking to Yoongi, but she was running around the terrace until Jin caught her.

"Where are you going young lady?" He asked. "Your dad is there, I'll bring you," Jin lifted her up carrying her to Mr. Namjoon.

Jungkook's eyes caught Taehyung's who lowered his gaze quickly placing the wine on the table then leaving as Hwajo was coming.

"And, is it going good between you two?" Asked Gwooguon minuets later when he was changed in a t-shirt to sweatpants, with his naughty locks tight up by a headband storing the dirty dishes around the sink.

Taehyung,let the water running loudly pretending he hasn't heard her.

"See you tomorrow Gwooguon, take care," he muttered so her smile faded.

"Bye Taehyung," she lowered her head leaving the kitchen.

Taehyung was working swiftly hating the fact that Jin and Hwajo were appearing from time to time to bring new used dishes.

Time was crawling and Taehyung's arms were tired, his t-shirt soaked with water and detergent, sweat drops sticking to his forehead.

"Hi," a soft voice caused electrifying eruptions all over his body.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. A lot will happen in the next chapters so this might be a short breather before a roller coaster ride. So what do you think about Tae struggling to do his job because of Jungkook? How will their evening continue?

Much <3