42. Primordial chaos

"Let's spread our clothes on the floor before we start," muttered Jungkook finding his shirt and Taehyung's jacket laying them out like a small blanket, Taehyung hurried to help when Jungkook untied his belt, both getting rid of the last pieces of...

"Let's spread our clothes on the floor before we start," muttered Jungkook finding his shirt and Taehyung's jacket laying them out like a small blanket, Taehyung hurried to help when Jungkook untied his belt, both getting rid of the last pieces of clothing. Taehyung's eyes widening at the sight of him naked. Jungkook blushed, ignoring that sharp stare or Taehyung licking his lips. He knew maybe even tonight his man will return the favor but until then he wanted to make him feel right.

They were both shivering when Jungkook knelt on the clothes finding the condom in his pocket, putting it on quickly with Taehyung still watching in the same piercing way.

"It might be painful at first, I mean, I've never bottomed, but Jimin..." Jungkook bit his tongue.

A shadow crossed Taehyung's face.

"Taehyung, I will do my best to be only here and now, only with you even in my head, promise," Jungkook took Taehyung's hand bringing it to his lips, kissing each of his fingers.

Taehyung was silent.

"I'm sorry, please allow me to make up for my stupid words and make you feel right," Jungkook suddenly felt a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Kookie why are you crying?" Taehyung's eyes widened he began to wipe off Jungkook's tears with his palms.

"I don't know."

"Kookie, if you don't want..."

"I want, Taehyung, I want it like crazy since the first day we've kissed."

Taehyung nodded.

"Kookie, don't be so hard on yourself, ok, even if you will think about him while making love to me it's ok, because I believe one day you will be ready to give it to me only, but until that day I still want you to take me and touch me and fuck me like no tomorrow, because I need you too much to wait," Taehyung was looking at him seriously caressing over his hair and neck.

"Ok," Jungkook smiled through the tears a huge burden lifting when he kissed Taehyung flipping him off pressing to the floor, lifting his hips to find a way in, feeling the entrance to his body so tight.

He counted to three in his mind before pressing in, a gentle thrust that still made Taehyung gasp for air and tears to leave his eyes.

Taehyung was brave, though clenching his teeth resisting the obvious pain so Jungkook was making sure he was moving gently, as gently as possible, as gently as his body heat allowed.

Taehyung moaned one, twice, so Jungkook sped up finding his lips, melting in delicious open mouth kiss. Taehyung's tongue so good, their bodies coexisting in this connection, Jungkook's mind filling with images from the past, him and Jimin making love, he was trying to hold them in but they were invincible, merging with Taehyung's face he was seeing up closely through half closed eyes, Taehyung's like in some euphoria while tilting his head back, so pretty Jungkook focused on that only moving his hips in deeper and deeper thrusts, filling Taehyung completely then back rubbing against him, caressing over his length, his abs, his sweat wet locks. Their breaths heavier, their moans deeper, reality slowly evaporating into stars.