39. Letting go

"It's

"It's... I mean, this here, so far I need it like that," Jungkook sighed.

"It's ok if you don't want me like that, I'm fine with just kissing," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck caressing over his hair, scanning that beautiful face inch by inch.

"Taehyung. it's not that I don't... my body is going crazy from need, but... you deserve better."

"Stop we've been through it, you're still my angel Kookie, remember."

"It's not about the thing I have done, it's... about Jimin."

Taehyung's heart started to beat louder at that name, a part of him felt sorry for Jimin another, was so jealous and really hated him deeply.

"Kookie, he is..."

"I know, he is dead, will never return, but he is still my boyfriend. In my heart, it's... you deserve the world, you deserve your first time to be amazing and your partner to be fully there for you, not just split between longing and guilty, the amazing man he has here and the love of his life he had lost. Do you understand me?" Jungkook looked him straight in the eyes.

"It's ok if you need more time, I can wait," Taehyung was playing with Jungkook's hair strings praying for patience. "Anyway we're invited to Mr. Yoongi's bachelor's party this Saturday."

"I don't think I will go."

"Kookie, stop that negative attitude, I want to see that affectionate man who came here today and had said he had missed me like crazy."

Jungkook nodded smiling faintly, the glitters in his eyes returning.

"Because it's true, don't think it isn't, I've missed you like crazy," Jungkook cuddled into Taehyung, yet there was something so different in his moves Taehyung regretted speaking about losing his virginity.

Has Jungkook promised Jimin that he will only make love to him, because if yet, it was some nonsense.

The way they have touched each other in the stable last night had been serious, Taehyung was still all hot at the memory.

Jungkook's hands on his butts, running up his back underneath his clothes, the way they had started to grind at each other getting so high Taehyung had come into his jeans. He has never experienced anything like that and now he was dying to have Jungkook fully, without boundaries like clothes, just them merging into oblivion.

Jungkook's hot breath lingered on his neck, Taehyung felt a few wet kisses up his jaw.

"Let's wash the dishes," Jungkook caressed over his hair.

"Ok," Taehyung pecked his lips turning around, walking towards the sink to let the water running.

He began to clean the dishes with impact while Jungkook needed a moment to join him. The tension between them high, especially when they were stealing glances, Jungkook blushing hard.