22. Taehyung's kisses

Jungkook has never been sure if he liked boys or girls, before Jimin, maybe both at some point

Jungkook has never been sure if he liked boys or girls, before Jimin, maybe both at some point. He has even kissed one girl in 9th grade, but it didn't taste that great, not like that state of oblivion during the clique's party in Hoseok's house, when he was kidnapped to a huge wardrobe room, apparently playing hide&seek, by Jimin who he was teamed up with.

The loud heartbeat he could hear in that almost darkness, the thoughts running through his head, Jimin's tiny palms finding his face all was coming back like a forgotten song.

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" Jimin's flirty gaze leaded him on.

"No," had said Jungkook honestly.

"So close your eyes."

He did and a second later Jimin's lips came, brining salvation to his running longing, to the doubts about his sexuality he has ever faced, as there was nothing he loved to do more than to be here kissed by the most beautiful boy existing.

It continued for ages, just a row of Hoseok's mum's dresses giving him hold and Jimin's lips all over his neck and face, their hands exploring things they should and definitely shouldn't touch, until Hoseok bummed inside to catch them making out steamy, like that.

The third person he had kissed in his life had a totally different taste, one Jungkook couldn't fully grasp, as it has been so strange, like if a spell had touched him, sealing his heart in an unexpected way. Jungkook was sitting on the rough rocks far from the lighthouse pulling his knees to his chest thinking.

How could a kiss mess him up so much, as much as becoming intimate and spreading into stars with Jimin, one kiss with Taehyung had been like a damn climax. Jungkook bit his lips, licked his lips. Closed his eyes to see the lovely perspective of Taehyung's face so closely, opened them again. Will he ever get over the experience of that special kiss?

The sound of hoofs in gallop raised his heartbeat, Taehyung and Wind looked so graceful almost flying over the beach in speed.

Was it pointless to even try to fight such a force? Today when he had come to train, there had been many lines in his head, he was revising while hitting the punching bag - "I will be leaving, thank you for your help." "We can't stay friends, this here had been just some weird connection." "Bye Taehyung, take good care of yourself," - but they all faded the moment Taehyung had burst into the basement all cried out and broken. He looked so lovely Jungkook wished to cheer him up, had no idea what to tell, just approached, and it all went out of hand as, Taehyung's lips were irresistible.

"Hi," that low voice brought new goosebumps.

Taehyung was leading Wind towards the rocks by the strap. Jungkook stomach made a summersault.

"Hi."

What could he tell? There were no words. No logic explanation to what he has done other than that stupid line that has so indiscreetly left his mouth while talking to uncle this morning.

Taehyung stopped at the rock he was sitting at patting Wind.

"She's so pretty," Jungkook had no idea why he's talking about the horse.

Everything was better than facing what he has done.

"Yep, my girl," Taehyung wasn't looking at him.

"Let's go for a walk," Jungkook jumped from the rock landing in the sand.

They began to walk in total silence, just Wind giving out happy sounds cuddling her snout to Taehyung's side.

"I don't have sugar with me," the boy sighed. "She loves sugar cubes, so I'm always smuggling some over from the restaurant, but today I've forgot. I mean..." Taehyung rubbed the backside of his neck awkwardly.

"I get," Jungkook trembled.

Where was that flirty and forward guy who has just kissed Taehyung out of the blue in the basement gone?

"So?" Taehyung stopped so close to him.

Jungkook pressed his hands into his pockets looking up to face those stunning eyes.

Was he ready to let go off the past here and now? To let Jimin rest in heaven and start a new life, to fall again without any guarantee, face all the ups and downs of love.

"I don't want you to..." Jungkook began to talk unsure what he really wished to say.

"What don't you want?"

"You to be disappointed or something."

"I won't be."

"You won't be?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes, as I have no expectations in the first place."

Jungkook was so stunned by this answer he was just standing there with his mouth open until Taehyung touched his chin closing his jaw gently. He leaned in brushing his lips in a butterfly peck, pulling back just seconds later. Jungkook's body glowing.

He licked over his own lips then started to walk, his heart playing in different rhythms.

Taehyung was quiet walking beside him. Jungkook guessed Wind could feel the tension between them.

That anxiety growing until it was so unbearable he had to still it by wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss.

That inner storm stopped, just pleasure dancing. Taehyung's soft lips, with their lovely rich shape, the unforgettable flavor of his smooth tongue, Jungkook licked from all sides. He knew it must have been Taehyung's first real kisses, the unskilled way he was making the lower part of Jungkook's face wet, the shy unsure nature of his touches.

Although Taehyung has already been a great kisser, he definitely had some talents. Jungkook chuckled into the kiss before pulling back. Taehyung's face so burning in blushes.

"You can continue," he whispered moving forward reconnecting their lips and Jungkook didn't need him to tell it twice, too lost it that extra amazing feeling.

What was he so eager to do this dawn, to leave? He definitely couldn't leave now, as there has been no option he could miss out on Taehyung's kisses.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Taekook's relationship growing? Will it blossom now?

Much <3