46. Ghost

"I have actually suspected it for a long time," she sighed

"I have actually suspected it for a long time," she sighed. "You were always speaking about guys only, Mr. Yoongi this, Mr. Yoongi that, but I never imagined you're in a relationship with someone. Couldn't you tell us?"

"I was afraid of your reaction, of you not accepting the way I feel, but I can't change, I don't even want to," Taehyung turned slightly to catch Jungkook's beautiful smile.

I wouldn't trade my Kookie for all treasures of the universe, he thought.

"So you're in love."

Taehyung wasn't sure if he mother was asking a question or stating a fact, he just nodded.

"Mum, dad can you accept my boyfriend?" Taehyung was watching their faces so scared of the answer.

His parents looked at each other communicating without words.

"I have two sons, I guess I can have a third," said his father when Taehyung's heart burst with happiness.

"You are the best parents I the world," he fell on them hugging both, so happy he believed his heart my explode.

He turned quickly giving Kookie thumbs up. It meant he could finally be fully himself and burst around with his amazing boyfriend.

Wasn't it simply the best day in his life, because if something could top this it might only be Kookie proposing, Taehyung stop your stupid head, he begged himself.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook's happy yell caused Taehyung to look up from the floor he was cleaning off the dark ashes.

He has spent the past two days helping Mr. Yoongi out in the restaurant, hoping they will find a way to restore it.

Yoongi has been extremely quiet and sad so Taehyung was trying to cheer him up with wine stories and jokes, last afternoon Jungkook had joined them to help out.

Fortunately the wine basement was untouched by the fire, this seemed like a miracle, Mr. Yoongi was definitely happy about.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook ran onto the terrace to hug him. "Mr. Yoongi can I kidnap Tae for a few hours?" Jungkook's palm closed on his fingers, so Taehyung's heart began to pound madly.

"Sure you can kidnap him till tomorrow," Yoongi raised his brow. "Nothing much will change here until that time," he sighed returning to shrugging the floor off the heavy black dust.

"Are you sure Mr. Yoongi," Taehyung's heart was aching at the sight of his boss being so broken.

"Go boys," Yoongi laughed faintly.

"Thank you Mr. Yoongi!" Jungkook nodded his head before pulling Taehyung out of the restaurant, just to stop on the driveway and connect their lips in a soft kiss.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Asked Taehyung.

"I want to go to the lighthouse, I have prepared a lot," Jungkook's hungry lips were sucking in on the skin of his neck definitely leaving new marks.

Last night they have been making out against that wall in the stable and they decided to meet in the lighthouse again for a second time.

Taehyung's skin filled with goosebumps at the thought of having Jungkook inside him again.

"What have you prepared?" He asked.

"Blankets and pillows, wine from Mrs. Lee's shop, flowers."

Taehyung opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Come, I want to show all of this to you so badly," Jungkook began to pull him down the driveway towards the main village road.

"What else do you want to show me," Taehyung began to play with Jungkook's hair, the lighthouse was definitely too far, he needed Jungkook here and now.

"Many, many things," Jungkook pulled him closer partying his lips.

They began to kiss sloppily stumbling forward unable to part for long moments.

Taehyung's lips all swollen when they made an extra small distance between their faces watching each other with love.

"Kookie you're so amazing," Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's neck, face and hair like in a trance.

Jungkook's lips searching for his when a trembling voice cut their passion.

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook pulled from Taehyung's, his face becoming so pale Taehyung was afraid he will faint, when he turned to see a boy their age, with nicely done brown hair and fear plastered in his eyes, the boy's left hand was hanging on a sling, his moves uncovering the fact that he for sure wasn't fully fine.

"Hi Jungkook," the boy's voice was shivering, but he took two steps towards them then stopped when Jungkook's hand closed on Taehyung's arm squeezing it painfully.

"Who is it?" Asked Taehyung, but Jungkook wasn't saying a thing, still staring at the boy as of he has just seen a ghost.

"I'm Jung Hoseok," muttered the boy when it became dark in front of Taehyung's eyes, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook to stop him just in case, the fit his boyfriend was Hoseok wouldn't have a damn chance to run.

Thank you so much for your feedback and love. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Tae's parents accepting Jungkook? Why did Hoseok came? What will Jungkook do?

Much <3