38. Virginity

I love you to the next universe and back, was screaming Taehyung's mind, but he stayed quiet just watching Jungkook, caressing over his sweat sticky face and neck

"I guess I'll be going," whispered Jungkook, his voice a lot lower than usual.

"Um," was all Taehyung could press out.

"See you tomorrow," Jungkook grabbed him by the neck pulling him on his lips kissing hard, messing up half of his face with saliva before pulling back. "See you," he muttered again pecking his lips then turning around, leaving the stable in a hurry when Taehyung was still leaning against the wall, the world spinning as wow, he has never been touched like that.

"I'm freaking tired of your way of working! One more complaint from a client and you're fired!" Mr. Yoongi was shouting at Hwajo, so Taehyung excused himself leaving the stuff room quickly.

It was almost the end of his shift, just his additional work with the dishes left and he was happy about as it was a great distraction from his crazy hormonal state the new situation was causing, as the past three weeks he had been living in some paradise for sure, definitely on cloud nine spending every spare hour with Jungkook, Last evening they had been closer then ever before against the stable wall and Taehyung still had at lest seven hickeys down his neck, his body burning at the memory of Jungkook's hands touching up his thighs in a way no one has ever touched him, or his own palms caressing Jungkook's abs underneath his sweater.

Taehyung was so messed up he was barely able to focus on work, his eyes itching from that insomnia like state as he had spent the whole night sending flirty texts to Jungkook or touching himself imagining it's his boyfriend, even if Jungkook has never called him that, but Taehyung was calling him boyfriend in his head.

"Ah!" Taehyung sighed taking the last order for tonight out returning to the kitchen to start arranging the dishes around the sink.

The door opened swiftly revealing Mr. Yoongi so Taehyung bowed ninety degrees.

"Spare yourself the honorifics," Yoongi rubbed his forehead approaching Taehyung handing an envelope his way.

"What is that?" Asked Taehyung his heart beating loudly in fear.

Was Mr. Yoongi so mad he decided to fire them all.

"An invitation to my bachelor's party. Because you're my most loyal worker I decided to invite you and the person of your choice to celebrate my last days as a bachelor this Saturday," Mr. Yoongi grinned. "I hope you two will have a blast," he winked when Taehyung took the envelope thanking awkwardly.

Was Mr. Yoongi serious, inviting him and Kookie to just have fun and... all wild images came to Taehyung's mind so he placed the envelope on a table far away from the mess feeling so strange.

Not longer than two months ago he had been completely into Mr. Yoongi, but now he couldn't even imagine being attracted to anyone else then Jungkook, as Jungkook was that one, right? His soulmate. Goosebumps appears down Taehyung's arms at the perspective, has he really found the man he wants to grow old with while still being so young.

"Concentrate," Taehyung told himself off returning to the sink when Mr. Yoongi put his head into the kitchen.

"Taehyung I'm leaving, close the house, goodnight... oh Jungkook, do you want some pocket money for the voluntary kitchen work," Mr. Yoongi's cheerful voice crumbled all hair on Taehyung's body, the plate he was holding fell splitting into pieces against the floor.

"Plate number 18, boy what are you doing to him, he will soon beak all dishes in the restaurant," Mr. Yoongi was grinning eyeing Jungkook up meaningfully when Taehyung believed he will die from embarrassment.

Jungkook's face turned purple, he passed Yoongi hurrying for the broom and the dustpan.

"Have fun boys but please spare me dishes," Mr. Yoongi winked before leaving.

The front door banged shut when Taehyung sighed loudly.

"He really thinks we're so horny," whispered Taehyung in disbelief.

Jungkook laughed handing the dustpan to him.

"Aren't we, a bit," he licked his lips almost driving Taehyung insane.

"I have work to finish," he muttered cleaning the glass shreds quickly.

"That's why I'm here, to help you," Jungkook leaned against the counter.

"Oh, aren't you here to distract me?" Asked Taehyung placing the broom back.

"I'll try my best to keep my hands to myself," Jungkook was definitely teasing him moving his hand over the messy curls, sending a dead ass sexy stare his way.

Taehyung tried to ignore putting the gloves on, letting the water running but a pair of hands pulled him into an intensive back hug, Jungkook's face cuddled to his neck, his lips giving butterfly pecks to yesterday's hickeys.

"Kookie please let me finish my work," begged Taehyung.

"I can't, I've missed you like crazy," Jungkook's raspy whisper lifted all hair on his body.

Taehyung bent his head to fill Jungkook's lips with his tongue.

"Mmmmmm... you're so delicious," he was dreaming, falling, unable to stop, pulling back just to take off the gloves off then turn in Jungkook's arms and connected their lips back.

They were kissing without a breath, hard, sloppy, Taehyung's hands making an even bigger mess out of Jungkook's hair.

He knew it won't take long until they move further from kissing as each time they touched it was heating up more.

Jungkook's lips moving on his neck sucking over it in open mouth kisses.

"Kookie!" Taehyung moaned. "Kookie, will you free me off my virginity?"

The avalanche of Jungkook's kisses stopped, he moved from Taehyung squeezing the fabric of his apron in his fingertips.

"What?" Taehyung caressed over Jungkook's face, his man was suddenly all sad.

"I think I'll go now, I mean, I can help you with the dishes, but uncle wanted me to be home early."

"Kookie, speak to me instead of running, you know I'm here for you no matter what," Taehyung took Jungkook's face in his hands squeezing his cute cheeks.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook's reaction to Taehyung's words? What will he say?

Much <3