32. Fury

That heatwave floating Taehyung's body was no joke, his mouth dried, his insides were doing a row of summersaults as wow, he has definitely forgotten how dangerously handsome Jungkook was

"I'll wait in the car," muttered Jungkook noticing him.

"You were here to help me carry the heavy stuff," Namjoon raised his tone so Jungkook stayed turning his back to Taehyung who was like frozen in his spot.

Wasn't it right about time to apologize but he had no idea what to tell, or how to start, be brave, he told himself, you have managed to speak to Mr. Yoongi after kissing him, so you can handle that.

"Mr. Namjoon hello," he waved awkwardly.

"Oh, Taehyung," Mr. Namjoon sent him a killer look.

"Hi Jungkook," Taehyung felt sweat dripping down his spine but Jungkook completely ignored.

Taehyung's stomach seemed like punched when he took a random card saying "your first birthday" then walked to the counter standing in line behind Mr. Namjoon and Jungkook.

"So, Jungkook we missed you in the restaurant," stuttered Taehyung to Jungkook's prestigious back.

No reaction, great, he was making a complete idiot of himself in front of Mrs. Lee and Mr. Namjoon.

Namjoon's are you kidding me gaze landed on him making him wish to dissolve into a magical hole.

"Are we done here uncle?" Asked Jungkook when Namjoon sighed then paid for their shopping so Jungkook lifted the rice sack and the paint boxes carrying it all outside quickly.

Taehyung could only watch him disappear behind the shop windows, his heart so empty he could cry.

Was there even a way to ever make Jungkook forgive him, he guessed he needed to ask Mr. Yoongi for advice, as right now it seemed more than hopeless.

"I think Taehyung wants to apologize," uncle sat behind the steering wheel when Jungkook was watching the shop window, his body on fire, his insides in pain, his skin tingling against his will.

The past days he was doing his best to deal with the heartbreak and it was slowly becoming a bit bearable, but seeing Taehyung again reopened all wounds.

"I don't want to talk about him," muttered Jungkook so uncle sighed driving off when Jungkook caught Taehyung posture leaving the shop in the side mirror.

Why was love so twisted, such an unhappy state, it was always ending badly, leaving him as a ruin. Why had he let Taehyung in in the first place? Had he been crazy?

Jimin, why did you made me promise to not to follow you, thought Jungkook feeling the photo in his pocket.

"Uncle, please drop me off here, I need a walk," he asked so Namjoon slammed the breaks.

They had passed the stable, from here Jungkook could go to the lighthouse and stay in seclusion, just that hollow and him.

"Be at home for supper," muttered Namjoon, so he nodded jumping off the car taking the meadow path towards the beach.

The day was cloudy again, the ocean rough spitting out huge waves.

Jungkook was walking swiftly, the numbness evaporated like by a spell when Jimin's soft whisper was brought back from dreams.

"I have never done it before."
They were both trembling, sitting on his duvet in his dormitory room watching each other with a mixture of fascination and fear.

"Same here," Jungkook stretched his palm out to caress Jimin's hair.

"That gives me a lot of courage," Jimin chuckled loosening the atmosphere so Jungkook pulled him closer kissing him deeply, taking this jumper off, throwing on the floor.

They were undressing quickly kissing deeper and deeper until there was just skin, just them giggling over the tricky things like lube and safety.

Helping each other out before it was him finding his clumsy way into Jimin's body, hearing his boyfriend cursing from pain.

It has been a rather quick one, more moaning, gasping, trying too hard, between that insane fear and excitement. Good that he was grinding enough on Jimin for both to come. It was fun though. So beautiful, their inexperienced ways to get to know each other, to become more forward and ready to experiment. That night he has done it two more times, each one so much better, Jungkook knew from now on he will be more than addicted to that insane connection, to falling into stars and touching Jimin wherever he liked.

So it continued, them sneaking out to meet, them sharing the dormitory bed becoming real lovers, it has such a finesse, an undeniable flavor, their sex, their relationship, their ways of being together.

Jimin's mouth on him, in places he would have never imagined lips and tongue would feel comfortable to be touching.

"Even if my song would fade, you have to continue to compose the symphony of your life."

How could Jimin be so selfish, to make him stay in that cold fucked up world all alone without him.

Jungkook reached the pier climbing on the sharp cobblestones around the lighthouse feeling the icy water drops on his face when the waves were crushing against the construction all around him with fury.

He could just jump, end it here and now, go up to the stars and maybe even tonight fall asleep in Jimin's embrace.

Jungkook closed his eyes imagining a golden gate, Jimin with white wings running his way for a warm hug.

He would just lift Jimin. that tiny baby mochi and carry him though clouds, hearing those beautiful giggles. Even if angels don't kiss or have sex he would spent eternity wrapped up in Jimin's wings pleasing him towards another universe and further.

"Why can't I come to you today?" Jungkook looked up at the heavy rain clouds.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about the chapter and Taehyung's clumsy ways to apologize? Will Jungkook harm himself or will he find a way through it?

Much <3