44. Hearing

The tears had dried on Taehyung cheeks when he reached his house pushing the door open not even bothering to take the shoes off, his steps robotic, almost impossible, his heart so heavy

The tears had dried on Taehyung cheeks when he reached his house pushing the door open not even bothering to take the shoes off, his steps robotic, almost impossible, his heart so heavy. Mr. Yoongi has been so broken, who could have done a horrible thing like that. What monster you had to be.

"Taehyung you're fine, I was so worried!" His Mum reached him closing him in her arms.

Her and father were dressed up as if ready to go.

"Taehyung do you know what has happened? Where were you? You haven't been picking up calls," asked his father when a shiver ran down Taehyung's body.

"I've spoken to Mr. Yoongi," he stuttered.

"It's so horrible," his mother wasn't letting him go.

Taehyung felt so numb.

"It is, but where are you two going?" He looked at them.

"To the hearing in the town hall, the police had caught that horrible criminal who has set the restaurant on fire," his mum was pale.

"Really! They already know who it is?" Asked Taehyung in shock.

"It's Mr. Naminephew, but no wonder the guy has been in jail before," said his mum when Taehyung's legs weakened underneath him.

"What! No, that's not true!" He shouted.

"Taehyung of course it's him, he's a criminal. Mr. Namjoon made a huge mistake letting him into our village."

"Mum, it's not him. I'm assuring you it's not him," Taehyung trembled.

"Taehyung, the police has already caught him, he will be questioned in the town hall in half an hour then definitely transported back to prison."

"What! No, you can't!" Shouted Taehyung running outside, grabbing the keys to the car.

"Taehyung were are you going!" Asked his father buffed.

"To the hearing!" Taehyung was running opening the car, jumping behind the steering wheel.
He needed to be there as quickly as possible, before they will make a huge mistake.

"Let me though, I have something to say in the case!" Taehyung raised his voice causing the officers guarding the door to look at him in surprise. "I'm working for Mr. Yoongi's, I have been the last one who has closed the restaurant," said Taehyung trembling.

The officers moved so him and his parents stormed inside. The room was packed, Jungkook was standing in the middle of the room with his head low his palms trembling so badly Taehyung wished to just close them in his hands and caress until his love will be ok again.

"Taehyung here, it's still enough place to squeeze in," Mrs. Lee caught his attention so he walked to the bench in the back sitting down next to her and his parents who had followed him.