14. Forbidden kiss

"Happy birthday to you Mr

"Happy birthday to you Mr. Yoongi! Happy birthday to you!" The workers were chanting excitedly when Taehyung slipped into Mr. Yoongi's office holding the blue box with the magnificent cake him mum had prepared.

"Taehyung! I thought you've forgotten my birthday," Yoongi laughed.

"I wouldn't forget... I mean, I'm sorry for being late, something just came in between," Taehyung bowed ninety degrees.

"Come here and join the fun," Mr. Yoongi pointed at the overfilled desk.

There were some sweets and snacks and champagne.

Taehyung put the box with the cake on the table with presents then stopped behind Gwooguon, feeling everything, but in a party mood.

Freaking Jungkook, what did he even think to talk about things like that? Taehyung's gaze lingered on Mr. Yoongi's face, the precious smile, the beauty that was always leaving him speechless since he was a fifteen year old boy who has seen Mr. Yoongi in church, sitting next to Patricia, wearing a fine suit, the sun rays falling in though the stained glasses spreading into a rainbow on his night black hair.

Today the workers were drinking and chatting with Mr. Yoongi happily, but Taehyung was like closed in a bubble watching his boss only, unable to grasp anything or form it into an actual expressions.

"Thank you so much we will have a proper party up here after the last guest," Yoongi smiled to the workers. "Have a pleasant afternoon at work."

All were thanking leaving the room, so Taehyung sprinted out first his heart hammering like crazy. He was downstairs in second almost knocking someone over. It was Jungkook who grabbed his hands preventing him from falling once again.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Hands off," hissed Taehyung turning around sprinting upstairs while seeing Jungkook disappearing in the basement entrance.

"Taehyung have you forgotten something?" asked Jin when he never answered sprinted up knocking to Mr. Yoongi's office.

"In... oh Taehyung, I appreciate that you came back to tell your wishes," Yoongi walked from behind his desk approaching him, Taehyung's heart almost leaving his chest from beating.

"Mr. Yoongi I... I..." all words died in Taehyung's throat, before he could think he just jumped forward falling over Mr. Yoongi's lips, pressing his to those surprisingly oddly tasting ones, caressing his fingertips along Mr. Yoongi's cheeks until the man pushed him back.

Taehyung almost fell barely staying on his legs, an avalanche of fear opening up inside him.

What have I done, he thought in shock.

Mr. Yoongi was looking at him as if had seen him from the very first time.

"I... I... I'm... sorry," a cold tear began to roll down his cheek when Taehyung turned abruptly running out downstairs, through the basement door, down.

What have I done, what have I done, he was repeating in his mind pushing the ballroom door open.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook grabbed the swinging punching back.

"You, it's all your fault!" Taehyung walked towards the row of additional lockers that were stored down here, leaning against them inhaling sharply.

"What happened?" Jungkook walked towards him.

"What happened! What happened! My whole life is ruined because of you! I will lose my job! Will never afford college! Mr. Yoongi will hate me forever! They will all find out!" Taehyung was yelling and sobbing madly.

Jungkook was calm just standing there observing him.

"What do you think? He will fire me and I... I will stay here forever. This job has been my only chance to ever attend college and it has been my first kiss." Taehyung hid his face in his hands rubbing it.

"Have you kissed Mr. Yoongi?" asked Jungkook buffed.

"It's all your fault, be courageous! Express your love! Yes!" Taehyung was panting loudly looking at Jungkook catching his sad gaze.

"I didn't mean to jump head over the bridge, just talk to him..."

"Shut up!" Taehyung yelled moving forward stretching his lips out towards Jungkook's, their noses colliding, but Jungkook quickly lowered his head.

"I know you're in pain, but that is not a solution, besides I can't," whispered Jungkook walking from him putting his hoodie on collecting his things into a backpack.

Taehyung was just standing there swallowing tears watching the man leaving.

The ballroom door crackled closed leaving him all alone in the silence with the taste of bitter tears and Mr. Yoongi's kiss.

Thank you for your love

Thank you for your love. What do you think about Taehyung kissing Yoongi and trying to kiss Jungkook? What will happen now?

Much <3