3. For Mr. Yoongi

"6 eggs, vanilla cane, powdered sugar, oil or butter, baking yeast

"6 eggs, vanilla cane, powdered sugar, oil or butter, baking yeast..." Taehyung scratched his forehead in a troubled way.

"Will you bake something son?" Mrs. Lee, the owner of the local supermarket approached him chuckling in a parental like way.

"Ah, I wanted to try my luck with that cake," Taehyung showed her a beautiful picture of a decorated chocolate cake he had found online today.

"Do you want to impress someone?" she winked.

"Um... yes," the heat that stormed to Taehyung's cheeks was significant.

"Women are really forgiving when they see that the guy has put all his effort into it, so don't worry to much," she still seemed amused.

What about Mr. Yoongi, thought Taehyung sarcastically. Won't it be too obvious, if he brings his boss a self made birthday cake, but hey, what could he do, he needed to at least try to stick out somehow.

"Can you help me to find the things from the list then?"

"Of course. I wonder who she is, the girl you want to impress. I mean Soyeaon is always speaking fondly about you."

Taehyung sighed following Mrs. Lee around the shop.

Yes, Soyeaon was considered the most beautiful girl in his class, a lot of boys were into her, but it couldn't bother Taehyung much as he had never experienced any kind of attraction towards a female, but Mr. Yoongi, wow he could stare for hours and he did secretly. One of the best things about working in the restaurant was the possibility to see its owner each day. The sunlight playing in Yoongi's hair, his grumpy ways to annoy his workers, the sharp sense of humor and his sexy intelligence. What would Taehyung do to be in the shoes of Yoongi's fiancé for just one afternoon.

"Ah!" A long sigh escaped his lips when he was watching Mrs. Lee packaging the ingredients for him.

"Do you know that a runway criminal has invaded the village last night?" Mrs. Lee lowered her voice.

"Really?"

"Yes, the postman has seen him this morning."

"Wow... at least something will happen to that lame village," Taehyung grinned.

"You know I need to double close the shop at night now. Be cautious when you return from the stable after nightfall, it's far from the village."

Taehyung nodded, news were spreading like fire in that small place, although this one seemed like some made up gossip.

"Thank you I will," he paid then took the bags from the counter.

"Taehyung! I hope you can impress your crush," Mrs. Lee raised her crossed fingers.

"I hope so too," Taehyung sighed leaving the shop carrying the bags to his bike.

A criminal on a run, right, what will come next an alien invasion, he groaned climbing on the bike feeling the bruises after last night's fall aching, the meeting with the mysterious stranger coming back so vividly he almost hit a street lamp with the bicycle, cursing under his breath.