family time...

3rd person pov

now after all the discussions now the members are chit chatting, cracking jokes and laughing together.

the only heard in the whole mansion was of laughing.

namjoon stopped for a second and look around at the hall and see all the members happy, the smile on their face naturally just carefree without any stress of mafia work or any. he also very happy that his dream comes true he has a son now. who is really pure, innocent and an angel who always thinks about others, always helps other, never think about himself, loves and care for other unconditionally, never hate anyone, a whole example of purity.

jungkook also stop laughing ans look around at all the members who are his family now who love him, care for him and always support unconditionally even though he met them recently.

he is really happy. they all gives family vibes to him.

he can't really Express his feelings right now. because now he has everything, he feels complete, his other half is with him right now sitting with him talking, laughing. and securing him in his arms.

also now he has eomma appa and a big family.

but his eyes stopped on namjoon who was smiling and in deep thought while looking at all the members.

jungkook became confused. and put his hand on namjoon's who snapped from his thought and looked at jungkook who was already staring at him in confusion.

" what happened son? why are you looking at me like that? do you want something?"

jungkook shook his head.

" what happened appa? why are so quiet now suddenly? are you alright?"
jungkook asked worriedly.

namjoon smiled at him.
" i am fine bun. no need to be worried." namjoon said assuring.

jungkook also smiled and relieved that namjoon is alright.

" then why are so quiet,appa?"
jungkook said so cutely and innocently.

now all stopped their laughing and talking.

all are now looking at the appa and son duo.

same as jin the word appa make namjoon's heart flutter. he feels something he never felt before, a fatherly love towards jungkook.
he really want to protect jungkook from the outside world. just want to keep him in his embrace and he is also happy that taehyung love this angel unconditionally.

" nothing bun. i was just thinking and relieved that how happy everyone are. all are carefree and smiling right now after all these years we all laughed freely ans naturally without any tension of work. today we feels like we are complete now. a complete family. also you know? i always wanted a son but due to some reasons i never able to think on his topic and never discussed it with others but now my dream comes true. now i have a son who is so pure, innocent, cute , beautiful and an angel." namjoon end his feelings with bobing his finger on jungkook nose who scrunched his nose cutely and showed his bunny smile.

all look happily at the duo they are really happy to know about namjoon's true feelings. as most of the times members keep their feelings inside that it is a weakness in mafia world but now they feel it like a strength to share their feelings , to be their true self.

jin was on the verge of crying to know about his boyfriend's true feeling and dreams as he wishes the same. he know that namjoon will be the best father.
all cooed at Jungkook's cuteness too.

" namjoon hyung is right kook, now we really feels like ourself without any fake mask. we really feel so comfortable with you. your smile really makes our day bright. we are really happy to meet you. thankyou taehyung for letting us meet this cutey and for loving also protecting him all these years." hoseok also expressed his feelings.