hate us or not?

3rd person pov

When bambam was consoling everyone, then suddenly doctor exit the door of the jungkook's room in which he was admitted.

"Mr. kim he is alright and would wake up anytime. There is nothing serious to worry but he is a little weak. He fainted due to weakness and stress on his brain all at a time but everything is fine. Just please take care of Mr. jeon's health and diet. So I will excuse myself, you can meet him after 15 mins. When he will wake up, then he is ready to go home. Take care of him. Okay then see you Mr. kim."

All bowed at the doctor.

"thankyou doctor!" tae replied.

Doctor bowed at them back and took his leave.

When the doctor left, all looked at each other in relief that jungkook is alright now and hugged each other. Then they decided to explain everything to jungkook and are ready to face all the result and consequences.

In the room~

Jungkook pov

I slowly opened my eyes but soon regretted due to the brightness in the room and headache that is killing me. I blink my eyes to adjust my eyesight to the light. Then I noticed where I am- 'hospital!?'

I was confused then reality hit me like a train.

'The truth'

'Park'

'Minjae'

Then most importantly- my eyes widen

'Mr. Kim aka my pur-'then suddenly my train of thoughts was stopped but the noise that was of opening of door. I heard some footsteps coming near me. I looked up to see my hyungs, noona and at last 'taehyung hyung' who is near the door.

Their faces were stain with tears and sadness as well as quilt was clearly written on their faces. Really I felt bad for running away and not hearing their explanation but still they shouldn't have done that , also I know everyone have their own reasons so we should understand each other. I was confused I didn't know what to do.....

My inner debating was disturbed by the voice of bambam hyung.

"Kook..." but I turned my face opposite to them.

"Bun.... We are sorry....pl-please gi-give us a ch-chance t-to ex-explain." This time lisa noona state and I can listen that their voices are breaking in the midway of speaking.

I sighed heavily and turned my face to them, but I sight hurt me. Hyung's and noona's eyes were beamed with tears. I really hate tears in my loved one's eyes who were always there for me, I was sad, happy and broken also help me many times.

But I was broken too, I don't want anything just an explanation that is enough for me.

"Why? Hyung, noona I shouldn't know, right?" I said in a low voice with a sore throat due to all crying. They shook their head instantly.

"No. it's not that-um." lisa noona tried to explain.

I was in an uncomfortable position and knowing it would take them time so I decided to sit on bed.

"Then why?" I asked while sitting with a sudden pain due to weakness and spinning head. I sat in a comfortable position

"Bun, we were strictly ordered not to tell you the truth....yet! we were aware of the fact that you will be sad but bun... I... we have so many enemies and can't risk your life. We were also afraid but it was for safety. We just want to wait till your graduation and till everything settle so that you can be more safe and may listen more calmly. Today also we were afraid when you suddenly run away what if any of our enemy know about. We can't let others know about yet. Also you are new in CEO work so we just want not to stress you... we know our way was wrong but there was no other way." Bambam explained.