parwy~

3rd person pov

after settling in the cars . they all started their journey to the destination.

jungkook was sitting with taehyung .

and others with their partners too.

jungkook was tired and hungry. as it was 3 when they finally left from the school.

jungkook was really happy that he finally graduated but sad also as his school life was really fun.  he was also thinking about the recent  proposals .

he put his head on taehyung's shoulder.

when tae felt sudden weight on his shoulder.  he smiled and turned his face.

he saw jungkook in deep thought, troubling with something taehyung thought something was wrong but then he got idea maybe he is sad about leaving the school behind as he felt same when he graduate. but then he saw jungkook sighed heavily and wasn't looking good. and he also knew that jungkook won't tell others about his feelings or troubles. 

'this innocent bean, when will he grew up?' taehyung sighed and smiled.

he softly called him.

"koo~"

no reply.

then he said again.

" baby bun~ koo~."

but still no reply. it was looking like that jungkook is in his own world along the deep thoughts.

taehyung shook his head and tried again but this time he ahook him a bit but with very care as if he would break if he put some pressure.

"baby~"

" huh? what?"
jungkook suddenly snapped from his thought and started to kook around so see what happened.

then he saw taehyung watching him.

jungkook sighed and smiled at him.

" what happened hyung?"

he asked softly. again putting his head on his shoulder.

" that's what i want to know bun. what happened to YOU?"  he empathized the word 'you'.

" me? nothing ."

jungkook lied as he doesn't want anyone to be worried over these small things. and jungkook would surely forget about it in the morning.

" really?"
taehyung asked in questioning tone with raising his one eyebrow.

" yes."

" jungkook." this time taehyung asked him in a little stern voice as doesn't want jungkook to stress over anything. he wanted to help him but this stubborn bunny never says anything.

" not-"

before jungkook could complete his sentence.

taehyung narrowed his eyes and gave him a look.

" don't you lie to me."

jungkook gulped at the stern behavior of tae and smiled nervously.

taehyung sighed when he saw jungkook.

and pulled him closer towards himself. he stroked his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

jungkook relaxed and calmed by this. he smiled at taehyung's sweet and gentle gesture. he really needed it.

" bun, i don't want to force you but i also don't want to see you stress over things. if you have any problem please share with me or hyungs,  noona  baby we care for you. watching you stress hurt us. you understanding na what i am trying to say?hmmm?."